大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第140期:注意安全
日期:2016-01-20 16:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 12 Home
第十二课 居家
March 25
3月25日
Be Safe!
注意安全!
Read it!
读读看!
Stacy Safety works for a security company.
史黛希.安全小姐服务于一家保全公司,
She protects people, places and things.
负责保护人、地、物。
She gives people safety tips, too.
她也为别人提供安全建议。
Buy strong locks for your home.
为你的家购置坚固的锁,
A thief can break into a house with weak locks.
门锁如果不坚固,窃贼就可能闯进屋里。
Buy a timer for your lights.
购置定时器装在你的电灯上,
Thieves watch lights in a house.
窃贼会观察屋子里的灯光,
Lights mean people are home.
有灯光表示有人在家。

Conversation A
会话A
Welcome to the show, Stacy Safety!
史黛希.安全小姐,欢迎来到节目上!
Thank you, Rob.
罗柏,谢谢你的邀请。
You know a lot about safety.
妳对安全懂得很多。
Can you tell us about your job?
妳可以跟我们谈谈妳的工作吗?
Sure. I work for a security company. I protect people.
当然可以。我服务于一家保全公司, 负责保护人。
Sometimes I protect places and things, too.
有时候,我也负责保护场所与物品。
How do you do that?
妳怎么做这些工作?
I teach people important information.
我教导别人重要的信息。

大家说英语 安全

Conversation B
会话B
What kind of information?
什么样的信息?
I give people home safety tips.
我为客户提供居家安全的建议。
Can you share some tips with us?
妳可以和我们分享一些建议吗?
Of course! Good locks are important.
当然可以!好的锁很重要,
Buy strong locks for your doors and windows.
要为你的门窗购买坚固的锁。
So don't buy cheap or weak locks.
也就是说,不要买便宜或者不坚固的锁。
Right. People can break into a house with weak locks.
没错。锁如果不坚固,就可能会被人闯进屋里。

Conversation C
会话C
What else can we do?
我们还有其他什么事情可以做?
Buy a timer for your lights.
买个定时器装在你的电灯上。
A timer? Why?
定时器?为什么?
A timer turns your lights on and off.
定时器可以为你定时开关电灯。
Why is that important?
这点为什么重要?
Thieves see the lights. Lights mean people are in the house.
窃贼会观察灯光, 有灯光表示有人在家。
Oh, I see. Then they won't break into your house.
原来如此, 这样他们就不会闯进你家。
Right.
没错。

分享到
重点单词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话