大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第574期:过敏季节(1)
日期:2019-10-29 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.
琳达: 祝福你。祝福你。祝福你。
Alex: Thanks, Linda.
阿莱克斯:琳达,谢了。
Linda: You're sneezing a lot, Alex. Are you sick? Do you have a cold?
琳达: 阿莱克斯,你一直打喷嚏。你生病了吗?你是不是感冒了?
Alex: No. I have allergies every spring.
阿莱克斯:不是,我每年春天都会过敏。
Linda: Oh, no. Allergies are no fun. What are you allergic to?
琳达: 糟糕,过敏可不好玩。你对什么过敏?
Alex: I'm allergic to dust and some types of flowers.
阿莱克斯:我对灰尘还有某些种类的花过敏。
Linda: Maybe a doctor can help you.
琳达: 也许医生可以帮助你。

过敏季节

Conversation B
对话B
Linda: I feel so bad for Alex.
琳达:我真是为阿莱克斯感到难过。
Taylor: Why? Is something wrong with him?
泰勒:为什么?他发生了什么事吗?
Linda: His allergies are really bothering him. He is sneezing a lot.
琳达:他的过敏很严重很困扰他,喷嚏一直打个不停。
Taylor: Well, it is allergy season. A lot of people are sneezing.
泰勒:唉,现在是过敏季节,很多人都在打喷嚏。
Linda: Do you have allergies, Taylor?
琳达:泰勒,你也会过敏吗?
Taylor: Yes. I'm allergic to peanuts. They give me a rash.
泰勒:会,我对花生过敏,只要一吃花生就会让我起疹子。
Linda: Oh. Be careful!
琳达:哦,要小心喔!

分享到
重点单词
  • rashadj. 鲁莽的 n. 疹子,大量
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • allergyn. 过敏症,反感,厌恶