大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第345期:母亲节送花(2)
日期:2018-02-27 11:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: You're welcome. Yes, they were nice flowers. OK, talk to you tomorrow, bye!
罗布:不用谢。是的,花很好。好的,明天再和你说,再见!
Alex: Did you give your mother flowers for Mother's Day?
阿莱克斯:母亲节的花,你送给你妈妈了吗?
Rob: Yes, I bought her a dozen yellow roses.
罗布:送了,我给她买了一把黄玫瑰。
Alex: I also sent my mother flowers. I used a website. It was easy.
阿莱克斯:我也给我妈妈买了花。我用的是一个网站。很简单。
Rob: And expensive.
罗布:也很贵。
Alex: Yes, but my mother is worth it!
阿莱克斯:是的,但是我的妈妈值得我花这笔钱!

母亲节送花

Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Susie, did you know different colors of roses have different meanings?
阿莱克斯:苏西,你知道不同颜色的玫瑰花有不同的含义吗?
Susie: They do? OK, red roses mean love.
苏西:有吗?好吧,红色的玫瑰代表爱。
Alex: Yes, and pink roses can mean love or thank you.
阿莱克斯:是的,粉色的玫瑰则是代表爱或感谢。
Susie: That's interesting. What about yellow roses?
苏西:还挺有意思。那黄色的玫瑰呢?
Alex: Those mean friendship. And orange roses express excitement.
阿莱克斯:代表着友谊。橙色的玫瑰则代表兴奋。
Susie: Orange roses? Really? Where did you learn all this?
苏西:橙色的玫瑰?真的吗?你从哪里知道的这些?
Alex: On a flower shop's website, of course!
阿莱克斯:当然是在一个花店的网站上!

Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: So what kind of flowers did you buy your mother, Linda?
泰勒:琳达,你给你妈妈买了什么花?
Linda: I got light pink roses and pink and white lilies. My mother will like them.
琳达:我买了淡粉色的玫瑰,还有粉色和白色的百合花。我妈妈会喜欢的。
Taylor: That will be a pretty bouquet. Will the flower shop in New Jersey deliver the flowers?
泰勒:那束花一定很美。新泽西的花店会送这些花吗?
Linda: Yes,for a fee. They'll deliver my bouquet to her tomorrow.
琳达:是的,不过要另收一笔费用。他们明天会把我的花给她送过去。
Taylor: And she'll have a happy Mother's Day!
泰勒:她会有一个很开心的母亲节!

分享到