大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第411期:谈论书店(2)
日期:2018-06-11 13:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Susie, do you know Basement Books?
罗布:苏西,你知道地下室书店吗?
Susie: It's on Hope Street. It's just a few blocks from here.
苏西:那家书店在希望大街。离这里就几个街区。
Rob: Is it a good shop?
罗布:那家店还不错吧?
Susie: Yes. It's better than most other bookstores.
苏西:是的。比大多数其他书店都要好。
Rob: Good. I plan to go there at lunch.
罗布:好的。我打算午饭时间去那里。
Susie: Can I join you? I want a new novel.
苏西:我能跟你一起去吗?我想买一本新的小说。
Rob: Of course.
罗布:当然。
Susie: Great! I might even buy you a book, too.
苏西:太好了!我说不定还会给你买一本。

谈论书店

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: What kind of novels do you like, Susie?
罗布:苏西,你喜欢哪种类型的小说?
Susie: I love reading fantasy books.
苏西:我喜欢读奇幻小说。
Rob: Oh, that's interesting. Who is your favorite fantasy author?
罗布:哦,那种很有意思。你最喜欢的奇幻小说作者是谁?
Susie: I like C.S. Lewis. He imagines talking animals, and he creates really different worlds.
苏西:我喜欢C.S.刘易斯。他想象出了会说话的动物,另外他还创造出了很不同的世界。
Rob: That sounds fun.
罗布:听起来很有趣。
Susie: Yeah. I enjoy reading his books.
苏西:是啊。我喜欢读他的书。
Rob: Maybe we'll find some of his novels at Basement Books.
罗布:也许我们可以在地下室书店找到他的一些书。

Conversation C
对话C
Alex: Hey, Rob. Did you have fun at Basement Books?
阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布。你在地下室书店逛得开心吗?
Rob: Yes. It was great. I went there with Susie at lunch.
罗布:是的。太棒了。我和苏西午饭时间去的那里。
Alex: Did you buy any books?
阿莱克斯:你有买什么书吗?
Rob: Susie did. She bought one for herself and one for me.
罗布:苏西买了。她给自己买了一本,然后给我买了一本。
Alex: That's nice.
阿莱克斯:那挺好。
Rob: Yeah. Susie is very generous.
罗布:是啊。苏西非常大方。
Alex: Maybe next time I'll go to the bookstore with Susie. Maybe she'll buy me a book!
阿莱克斯:也许下次我会和苏西一起去书店。也许她会给我买一本书!

分享到