大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第516期:墙上的手印
日期:2019-03-22 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

My fence and wall look old. They need paint.
我的篱笆和墙面看起来很久了。它们需要粉刷。
I get a brush. I get some paint. I start painting.
我拿了一把刷子,一些油漆。然后我就开始刷漆。
I paint the wall gray. I work hard. But it takes a long time.
我把墙刷成了灰色。我刷得很辛苦,好了很长时间。
I go in the house and go to bed.
然后我进入了屋中,上床睡觉。
The next morning I wake up.
第二天我醒了。
"Today I can paint the fence," I say.
我说:“今天我要刷篱笆。”
Then I look outside. Something is wrong.
然后我向外看去。有些不对劲。
My wall looks terrible. I go outside.
我的墙看起来很糟糕。然后我走了出去。
There are handprints all over the wall.
墙上到处都是手印儿。

墙上的手印

I feel bad. I can't paint my wall again. It is too big!
我感觉糟透了。我不能再刷一遍墙了。因为它实在是太大了!
"What happened?" I ask. I look around.
“发生了什么事?”我问道。我四处看了看。
I see a man. He is across the street. He is walking back and forth.
我看到一个男人。他在马路对面来来回回踱步。
"Hey!" I say to him.
我对他喊道:“嗨!”
The man does not answer. I walk across the street.
那个男人没有回应。于是我穿过了马路。
"What happened to my wall?" I ask.
我问道:“我的墙是什么情况?”
He looks nervous. He drops his keys.
他看起来很紧张,钥匙掉在了地上。
Then he puts his hands in his pockets. He starts walking away.
然后他把手放进口袋,转身离开。
I pick up the keys. "Wait!" I say. "These are your keys!"
我捡起了钥匙。“等一下!这是你的钥匙!”我说道。
I throw the keys to him. He takes one hand out of his pocket.
我把钥匙扔给了他。他把一只手从口袋中伸了出来。
He catches the keys. But there is paint on his hand.
他抓住了钥匙。但是手上沾有涂漆。

分享到
重点单词
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt