大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第473期:新的运动中心(2)
日期:2018-11-02 13:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Patty: Welcome to the gym.
帕蒂:欢迎来到健身房。
Alex: Thank you.
阿莱克斯:谢谢。
Patty: I'm Patty. I'm a trainer.
帕蒂:我是帕蒂。我是一位训练师。
Alex: Can you show me some exercises?
阿莱克斯:你能给我展示一些运动吗?
Patty: Sure. What kind of exercises?
帕蒂:当然。想要哪种运动?
Alex: I'd like to make my arms stronger.
阿莱克斯:我想要让我的胳膊更强壮。
Patty: Great. Let's do some stretches first.
帕蒂:好的。我们先做一些拉伸吧。
Alex: OK.
阿莱克斯:好的。
Patty: Reach up with your arms.
帕蒂:双臂向上伸。
Alex: Like this?
阿莱克斯:像这样?
Patty: Yes! You're doing great. Keep stretching.
帕蒂:是的!你做得很棒。继续拉伸。

新的运动中心

Conversation B
对话B
Ben: Ow.
本:哎哟。
Alex: Are you OK, Ben?
阿莱克斯:你还好吗,本。
Ben: Yes. But I'm sore.
本:还好。但是有些酸痛。
Alex: Me, too.
阿莱克斯:我也是。
Ben: What did you do at the sports center yesterday?
本:昨天你在运动中心都做了什么?
Alex: I worked with a personal trainer.
阿莱克斯:我和一位私人训练师一起练习。
Ben: That's great.
本:好棒啊。
Alex: What about you? What did you do?
阿莱克斯:你呢?你做了什么?
Ben: I played basketball. I tried the badminton court, too.
本:我打了篮球。我还试了试羽毛球场。
Alex: The Super Sports Center is great! There is so much to do!
阿莱克斯:超级运动中心太棒了!有很多可以做的!

Conversation C
对话C
Ben: Let's go again tomorrow!
本:我们明天接着去吧!
Alex: Sure!
阿莱克斯:当然了!
Ben: Sure. Let's invite the others, too. We can all work out together!
本:好的。我们也邀请一下其他人吧。我们可以一起运动!
Alex: Did you see Linda at the sports center yesterday?
阿莱克斯:你昨天在运动中心看到琳达了吗?
Ben: No, I didn't.
本:我没看到。
Alex: Where was she?
阿莱克斯:她在那里?
Ben: She was meeting with Carol after work.
本:她下班后和卡罗尔见面了。
Alex: I think she would like the sports center.
阿莱克斯:我想她会喜欢这个运动中心的。
Ben: Maybe she can come with us tomorrow.
本:也许她明天会和我们一起来。

分享到