大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:表达谢意
日期:2015-10-30 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 13 Hobbies
第十三课 嗜好
December 29
12月29日
Thank You!
感谢你!
Read it!
读读看!
Susie's family blessed her with many presents for Christmas.
苏希的家人送了她好多圣诞礼物来祝福她,
She can show them thanks.
她要向他们表达感谢,
She can write a thank-you note or card.
她可以写一张感谢信或谢卡。
Sometimes Susie makes the cards, but sometimes she buys them.
苏希有时候自己做卡片,有时候用买的。
Jim's son can make a card for his grandparents.
吉姆的儿子可以做一张卡片送给他的祖父母,
He got a lot of presents for Christmas, too.
他也收到好多圣诞礼物,
Jim's parents will appreciate the card!
吉姆的父母会很高兴收到这张卡片!

Conversation A
会话A
Hi, Susie. What is that?
嗨,苏希,那是什么?
Hi, Jim. This is a thank-you note.
嗨,吉姆。这是一张感谢信,
I'm writing thank-you notes to my family.
我正在写感谢信给我的家人。
Oh. Why?
哦,为什么?
They gave me Christmas presents.
他们送我圣诞礼物,
I can show my thanks with a nice note.
我可以写一封情文并茂的短信来表示我的谢意。
That's really nice.
真是体贴。
Maybe I can write some thank-you notes, too.
或许我也可以写几封感谢信。
Good idea.
好主意。

大家说英语 谢意

Conversation B
会话B
My parents gave my son some Christmas gifts.
我父母给我儿子一些圣诞礼物,
He can write them a thank-you note.
他可以写一封感谢信。
Your parents will appreciate that!
你父母会很高兴的!
Maybe he can draw a picture for them, too.
或许他还可以画一张图给他们,
They will like that!
他们会很喜欢的!
Of course!
当然啰!
Grandparents love gifts and cards from their grandchildren.
祖父母很爱收到孙子们送的礼物或卡片。
You're right.
你说得对。
And he loves his grandparents, too!
而且他也很爱他的祖父母!

Conversation C
会话C
A card is another nice way to say thank you.
卡片也是另外一种表达感谢的好方法。
That's true.
说得对。
Do you make cards?
你会做卡片吗?
I make cards, but I buy cards, too.
我会做卡片,但是我也买卡片。
Your son can make a card.
你儿子可以做张卡片,
A card is a good way to bless someone.
卡片是祝福人的好方法。
Right. And a small note can make someone happy.
没错,而短短的几句话就能让人很开心。
Good idea, Susie.
苏希,好主意。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.