大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第102期:冰上运动(2)
日期:2015-11-24 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

January 22
1月22日
Read it!
读读看!
Alex fell on the ice.
亚力克斯在冰上摔倒,
It was an accident.
那是一场意外,
It wasn't Rob's fault.
不是罗柏的错,
But Rob feels very bad.
但是罗柏觉得很难过。
Alex broke his wrist.
亚力克斯摔断了手腕,
But at least it's his left wrist.
不过至少是左手腕。
He can still write because he's right-handed!
他还是可以写字,因为他是右撇子!
He completely forgot about his car at the station.
他完全忘了自己的车还在电视台,
Abby had to call him.
雅碧必须打电话给他,
She's glad she did.
她很庆幸自己打了电话。

Conversation A
会话A
Are you OK, Alex?
亚力克斯,你还好吗?
Rob, you've asked me that 10 times already.
罗柏,你已经问过我十次了。
Yes, I'm OK.
我还好,
But my wrist really hurts.
只是手腕真的很痛。
I'm so sorry, Alex!
亚力克斯,真的很抱歉!
It's not your fault, Rob.
罗柏,不是你的错,
I skated too fast, and I couldn't stop.
是我溜得太快了,而且停不下来。
So you hit the wall and fell down on the ice.
结果你就撞上墙壁,摔倒在冰上。
Yes. I fell hard.
是啊,我摔得很重。
I hit my head and fell on my wrist!
我撞到头,摔倒还压到手腕!

大家说英语 滑冰

Conversation B
会话B
We've been here almost an hour.
我们在这里已经待了快一个小时,
I hope we can see the doctor soon.
希望可以早点看到医生。
Me, too. My wrist is hurting more and more.
我也这么希望, 我的手腕愈来愈痛了。
I'll find a nurse.
我去找个护士,
Maybe she can give you some pain medicine.
说不定她可以给你一些止痛药。
No, that's OK.
不用,没关系。
I'm so sorry this happened.
发生这件事情我实在很遗憾。
It was an accident.
这是一场意外。
I know.
我知道。
Well, at least it's your left wrist.
不过,至少你受伤的部位是左手腕。
True. I can still write since I'm right-handed!
的确。我是右撇子,所以还可以写字!

Conversation C
会话C
Alex! I'm so glad to see you.
亚力克斯!我真高兴见到你,
How is your wrist?
你的手腕怎么样?
It hurts.
很痛。
Did you break it?
你把手腕摔断了吗?
Yes, I did.
是啊。
I was so worried when you didn't call last night.
你昨晚没有打电话,我那时好担心喔。
I'm sorry. I completely forgot you had my car and were waiting for me.
真抱歉, 我完全忘记妳借了我的车子,而且还在等我。
That's OK. But I'm glad I finally called you.
没关系, 不过我很庆幸后来终于打了电话给你。
Me, too.
我也是,
And I'm glad I'm not hurt worse.
我也很庆幸我没有受更重的伤。
Me, too!
我也是!

分享到
重点单词
  • wristn. 手腕,护腕
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.