大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:餐桌礼仪
日期:2015-11-13 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 4 eReport
第四课 英文札记
January 9
1月9日
Use Good Table Manners
餐桌礼仪要遵守
Having dinner in a fancy Western restaurant can make people nervous.
在高级西式餐厅吃饭可能会令人紧张,
They want to use good table manners.
顾客会想要表现出良好的餐桌礼仪。
Which things on the table do you use first?
你应该先用餐桌上的哪些东西?
When you first sit down at a table, take the napkin and put it on your lap.
当你在桌前坐下来之后,先把餐巾拿起来,铺在大腿上,
Keep it on your lap during the meal.
并且在用餐期间都一直放在大腿上。
Then look at the plate in front of you.
然后,再看着你面前的餐盘,
Forks are to the left of your plate.
叉子放在盘子左边,
Spoons and knives are on the right.
汤匙与刀子放在右边。

大家说英语 餐桌礼仪

A soup spoon is the large one, farthest from the plate.
喝汤的汤匙是大汤匙,放得离盘子最远,
Or it may be at the top of the plate.
不然就是放在盘子上方。
At a Western meal, soup is served first and then the salad.
在西式餐点当中,最先送上的菜肴是汤,接着是色拉。
The salad fork is the fork farthest from the plate.
色拉叉是放得离盘子最远的叉子,
Eat your salad with that fork.
用那支叉子吃色拉。
The small plate above your forks is your bread plate.
放在叉子上方的小盘子是面包盘。
Put a roll on your small plate.
把餐包放在小盘子上,
Cut it open and put butter on it with your knife.
切开之后,用奶油刀涂上牛油。
Then eat it with your fingers.
接着,再用手指拿起来吃。
When you are finished eating, put your knife and fork next to each other on your dinner plate.
用完餐之后,把刀叉并在一起放在餐盘上。
Then the waiter knows you are finished.
这么一来,服务生就知道你吃完了。
He will take away your plate.
他会收走你的盘子。
Your last course will be dessert.
最后一道菜肴是甜点。
There may be a very small dessert fork next to your plate.
你的盘子旁边可能会有一支很小的点心叉,
Or the waiter may bring it with dessert.
不然就是服务生会把点心叉随着点心一起拿来。
When you have finished your meal, get up from the table.
用完餐之后,就从桌前站起来,
Place your napkin next to your plate.
把餐巾放在盘子旁边,
Then you can leave the restaurant.
然后你即可离开餐厅。
Hope you enjoyed your dinner!
希望你这一餐吃得愉快!

分享到