大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第380期:乘船旅游(2)
日期:2018-04-23 11:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Susie: I hear you like kayaking, Alex.
苏西:阿莱克斯,我听说你喜欢划皮艇。
Alex: Yes, I do. A friend and I are going kayaking on the Old Mill River this weekend.
阿莱克斯:是的。这周末我要和一个朋友去Old Mill河划皮艇。
Susie: Will you camp?
苏西:你们会去露营吗?
Alex: No, this is just a day trip. Carrying everything for camping in a kayak isn't easy.
阿莱克斯:不会,这次就是一天的出游。要把露营的东西都装到皮艇上可不是件容易事。
Susie: I'm sure it's not. Have you been kayaking a lot?
苏西:我相信是不容易。你经常去划皮艇吗?
Alex: This will be my first river trip. I usually kayak on a lake.
阿莱克斯:这次是我第一次在河里划皮艇。我通常是在湖里划皮艇。

乘船旅游

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Your kayaking trip got me thinking. I want to get out on the water this weekend, too.
罗布:你的划皮艇之行让我也起了念头。我也想这周末去水上玩儿。
Alex: What will you do?
阿莱克斯:你要做些什么呢?
Rob: My neighbor owns a powerboat. He invited me to the lake this weekend.
罗布:我的邻居有一艘汽艇。他邀请我这周末去湖边。
Alex: Fun! Will you go waterskiing?
阿莱克斯:有意思!你要去滑水吗?
Rob: Maybe. I've never been waterskiing. I'll bring my swimsuit so I can try it.
罗布:可能吧。我从来没滑过水。我会带着我的泳裤,这样我就能尝试一下了。
Alex: You should try it. It's fun, but it takes practice!
阿莱克斯:你应该试试。很有意思,但是需要练习。

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Guess what I did?
琳达:猜猜我做了什么?
Rob: What?
罗布:什么?
Linda: I bought a used canoe.
琳达:我买了一个二手独木舟。
Rob: Really? I didn't know you liked boats.
罗布:真的吗?我之前都不知道你喜欢船。
Linda: I do. I really enjoy canoeing. It's so relaxing to just paddle around on a lake.
琳达:我喜欢。我真的喜欢划独木舟。在湖上划船是一件很惬意的事情。
Rob: It is. Was the canoe a good deal?
罗布:没错。你的独木舟的价格合适吗?
Linda: Yes, it was. I plan to go canoeing a lot this summer! I used to canoe all the time when I was a kid.
琳达:是的。我打算这个夏天要多去划独木舟。我小时候总是划独木舟。

分享到
重点单词
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺