大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第347期:金钱二三事(2)
日期:2018-03-01 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Do you use cash much, Alex?
罗布:阿莱克斯,你经常用现金吗?
Alex: No, I don't. I use my credit card all the time.
阿莱克斯:不,我不常用。我一直使用我的信用卡。
Rob: I use my debit card. I almost never use cash.
罗布:我用我的借记卡。我几乎不适用现金。
Alex: But I use cash a lot in Taiwan.
阿莱克斯:但是在台湾经常用现金。
Rob: People do pay in cash more often there. And they carry NT$1,000 bills!
罗布:人们在台湾更常使用现金。他们会随身携带1000新台币!
Alex: I know. I use a bigger wallet when I'm in Taiwan!
阿莱克斯:我知道。我在台湾的时候,用的钱包都更大!

金钱二三事

Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Oh! I just dropped all my change.
琳达:哦!我的零钱全掉了。
Taylor: I'll help you pick it up. Here are some quarters.
泰勒:我来帮你捡吧。这里有一些二十五分的硬币。
Linda: Thanks. The coins went everywhere!
琳达:谢谢。这些硬币掉得到处都是。
Taylor: You have a lot of coins. Why do you carry so much change, Linda?
泰勒:你有好多硬币啊。为什么你要带这么多零钱,琳达?
Linda: I don't know. I forget to use my coins when I shop. But quarters are good to have.
琳达:我不知道。我购物的时候忘记用我的硬币了。但是身上有些二十五分的硬币是件好事。
Taylor: Yes. You can buy things from vending machines with them.
泰勒:是的。你可以用这些钱在自动贩卖机上买东西。

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: What are you looking at, Susie?
琳达:你在看什么,苏西?
Susie: A strange coin. I got it in my change at the convenience store. It looks like a penny. But it's not.
苏西:一个奇怪的硬币。我在便利店找的零钱中找到了这个。看起来像一美分的硬币。但并不是。
Linda: Can I see it?
琳达:我能看看吗?
Susie: Sure. What do you think it is?
苏西:当然。你认为它是什么?
Linda: It's a NT$1 coin. It's worth about three cents.
琳达:是一元的新台币。价值相当于三美分。
Susie: How do you know?
苏西:你怎么知道的?
Linda: Alex showed me one once.
琳达:阿莱克斯曾经给我看过一枚。

分享到
重点单词
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • conveniencen. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺