大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第449期:一起来做饭吧!(1)
日期:2018-08-16 13:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Good morning, Ben.
泰勒:早上好,本。
Ben: Hi, Taylor.
本:嗨,泰勒。
Taylor: What are you reading?
泰勒:你在读什么?
Ben: I'm reading a cookbook.
本:我在读一本食谱。
Taylor: Why?
泰勒:怎么了?
Ben: I'm going on Chef Oscar's cooking show next week.
本:我下周要参加奥斯卡主厨的烹饪节目。
Taylor: Really? I love Chef Oscar!
泰勒:真的吗?我很喜欢奥斯卡主厨!
Ben: But I have a problem.
本:可是我有个问题。
Taylor: What's that?
泰勒:什么问题?
Ben: I can't cook!
本:我不会做饭!
Taylor: Don't worry. I can help you.
泰勒:不要担心。我可以帮你。

一起来做饭吧

Conversation B
对话B
Ben: What's my first lesson?
本:我的第一课是什么?
Taylor: Let's learn some kitchen vocabulary.
泰勒:我们一起徐一些厨房词汇吧。
Ben: OK. I know one. This is a pot.
本:好的。我知道一个。这是一个烹饪锅。
Taylor: No. That is a pan.
泰勒:不。这是一个平底锅。
Ben: What's the difference?
本:区别是什么?
Taylor: Pans are thin and they have long handles. Pots are big and they can hold soup.
泰勒:平底锅很薄,并且把手很长。而烹饪锅很大,可以盛汤。
Ben: Oh, really? I have a lot to learn.
本:哦,真的吗?我有很多要学的啊。

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Hi, Ben. Let's bake some cookies!
琳达:嗨,本。我们一起来烤些饼干吧!
Ben: OK! Thank you for teaching me.
本:好的!感谢你教我!
Linda: You're welcome. OK. Do you have your apron?
琳达:别客气。好了。你有围裙吗?
Ben: Yes. It's right here.
本:有。就在这里。
Linda: Put it on and let's start.
琳达:穿上它,我们就开始吧。
Ben: What do we do first?
本:我们要先做什么?
Linda: First, we read the recipe.
琳达:第一步,我们读一下菜谱。
Ben: OK.
本:好的。
Linda: Then we prepare everything.
琳达:然后我们把所有东西准备好。

分享到