大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:校友返校庆
日期:2015-06-29 12:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 3 Event
第三课 活动
October 6
10月6日
Homecoming
校友返校庆
Read it!
读读看!
Susie is in a hurry.
苏希在赶时间,
She and Rob are going to homecoming at the university.
她和罗柏要去这里大学的校友返校庆。
A lot of people will be on campus.
校园里将会是人山人海,
There are a lot of special meetings and programs.
会有很多特别的集会和节目。
Susie and Rob can interview some students.
苏希和罗柏可以访问一些学生,
Susie says "Excuse me!" to a graduate.
苏希向一位毕业生说“请问!”,
Then she asks him some questions.
然后她问了他几个问题。

Conversation A (in the studio)
会话A(在摄影棚)
Are you ready, Rob? Let's go!
罗柏,你准备好了吗?我们走吧!
I'm almost ready.
我快好了。
Why are you in a hurry?
你为什么要这么赶?
I don't want to miss any of the big game!
我不想错过那场重要比赛的任何一部分!
Do you really like football?
你真的这么喜欢美式足球啊?
Not really. But I love homecoming!
也没有啦。可是我很爱这种校友返校庆典!
There are always lots of special activities.
那里总是有很多特别的活动。
I know! There are special meetings and programs.
是啊!有很多特别的集会和节目。
And everyone has fun!
而且每个人都玩得很开心!

校友返校庆

Conversation B (in the office)
会话B(在办公室)
Hey, Rob! Where are you going?
嘿,罗柏!你要去哪里?
Susie and I are going to the university.
苏希和我要去这里的大学。
Are you going to homecoming?
你们要去看返校庆典吗?
Yes. Susie and I are going to interview some students.
对。苏希和我要去访问一些学生。
Will you interview old students or new students?
你会访问毕业生还是在校生?
Old students. Many graduates come back for homecoming.
毕业生,很多毕业生会回来参加返校活动。
I know. There will be lots of people on campus.
我知道。校园里会有很多人。

Conversation C (on campus)
会话C(在校园)
Excuse me! Can I talk to you for a minute?
请问!我可以跟你聊一下吗?
OK. I'm on my way to the big game.
可以,我正要去看那场大赛。
I can see that.
我看得出来,
You are wearing red and black.
你穿著红和黑的衣服。
Yes! Those are the school colors.
对啊!这是我们学校的代表色,
Everyone wears them to the football game.
每个人都会穿这两个颜色去看足球赛。
And everyone cheers.
而且每个人都会欢呼加油。
Yes. Our team is the best!
没错,因为我们的球队是最棒的!

分享到