大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第331期:洗手间大小事(1)
日期:2018-01-26 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Who cleans the bathrooms here?
苏西:这里的洗手间由谁来打扫?
Taylor: The janitor cleans them. Why?
泰勒:是由看门人负责打扫的。怎么了?
Susie: The bathroom is dirty. And there aren't any paper towels.
苏西:这间洗手间很脏。而且里面都没有纸巾了。
Taylor: I can leave a note for the janitor.
泰勒:我可以给看门人留个便条。
Susie: Please do. I don't like a dirty bathroom.
苏西:麻烦你了。我不喜欢一间很脏的洗手间。
Taylor: I can get some paper towels.
泰勒:我可以去拿些纸巾来。
Susie: And please find some toilet paper. The bathroom also needs that.
苏西:另外请你找一些卫生纸来。洗手间也需要卫生纸。

洗手间大小事

Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Ben, are you OK?
阿莱克斯:本,你还好吗?
Ben: I'm not happy. I always take a shower in the morning. But today I couldn't.
本:我不高兴。我经常是在早上淋浴的。但是今天却不行。
Alex: Why not? Did you get up late?
阿莱克斯:为什么不行?你起晚了?
Ben: No. I didn't have any hot water! And I don't like cold showers.
本:不是。我没有热水!我不喜欢冷水浴!
Alex: So your water heater isn't working?
阿莱克斯:那时你的热水器坏了?
Ben: No it's not. I need a new one.
本:是的。我需要一台新的了。

Conversation C
对话C
Susie: Here's your cellphone, Linda.
苏西:你的手机在这里,琳达。
Linda: Oh, thank you! Where did you find it?
琳达:哦,谢谢!你在哪儿找到的?
Susie: In the bathroom. It was by the sink.
苏西:在洗手间里。它就在水池旁边。
Linda: That's right! I washed my hands. I put my phone next to the sink. I didn't pick it up.
琳达:对了!我洗了手,然后把我的手机放在了水池旁边。结果忘了带走了。
Susie: Well, be careful. You don't want to lose it.
苏西:恩,小心点儿。你可不想丢了手机。
Linda: Right! I can't lose my cellphone!
琳达:没错!我可不能丢了我的手机!

分享到