大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第357期:参观博物馆(1)
日期:2018-03-15 11:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hi, Susie. I have something for you.
罗布:嗨,苏西。我有个东西要给你。
Susie: Oh? What is it?
苏西:哦?是什么?
Rob: It's a package from Linda.
罗布:是琳达寄来的包裹。
Susie: Thanks. Let's see what is inside. It's a ticket.
苏西:谢谢。让我看看里面是什么。是一张门票。
Rob: What is it for?
罗布:干什么用的?
Susie: It is a ticket to the art museum. I'm doing a report there.
苏西:是一张美术馆的门票。我要在那里做一个报道。
Rob: Oh. What is your report about?
罗布:哦。你的报道是关于什么的?
Susie: It's about a special art show. I can't wait to see it!
苏西:是关于一个特殊的艺术展览。我等不及去看了!

参观博物馆

Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Hi, Susie. Where are you going?
阿莱克斯:嗨,苏西。你要去哪里?
Susie: I'm going to the art museum's new exhibit.
苏西:我要去看美术馆的新展览。
Alex: Oh. Cool.
阿莱克斯:哦,很酷。
Susie: Do you like museums?
苏西:你喜欢博物馆吗?
Alex: Yes. I do. My favorite museum is the National Palace Museum in Taipei.
阿莱克斯:是的,我喜欢。我最喜欢的是台北国立故宫博物院。
Susie: What do they have there?
苏西:那里有什么?
Alex: They have a lot of wonderful paintings, jade and porcelain.
阿莱克斯:那里有很多美妙的画作、玉器和瓷器。
Susie: So there is a lot to see.
苏西:如此说来,那里有很多可看的。
Alex: Yes! You can spend hours there!
阿莱克斯:没错!你可以在那里逛好几个小时!

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Do you like going to museums, Taylor?
罗布:泰勒,你喜欢去博物馆吗?
Taylor: Sure. I like visiting museums. They can be fun. Why do you ask, Rob?
泰勒:当然。我喜欢参观博物馆。它们很有意思。为什么这么问,罗布?
Rob: I was just wondering. Susie and I were just talking about museums.
罗布:我只是出于好奇。苏西和我之前谈到了博物馆。
Taylor: Oh, OK. Do you like museums?
泰勒:哦,好的。你喜欢博物馆吗?
Rob: Yes. I love museums. History museums are my favorite.
罗布:是的。我很喜爱博物馆。历史博物馆是我的最爱。
Taylor: Really? Why?
泰勒:真的吗?为什么?
Rob: I like dinosaur exhibits.
罗布:我喜欢恐龙展览。
Taylor: Dinosaurs are fun and interesting.
泰勒:恐龙很好玩儿,也很有趣。

分享到