大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第185期:在邮局
日期:2016-04-12 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 3 Around Town
第三课 城镇地标

June 4
6月4日
At the Post Office
在邮局
Read it!
读读看!
Max Mail is a mail carrier. He delivers mail.
麦克斯.邮件先生是一位邮差。他负责送信。
He works in all kinds of weather.
他在各种天气当中都必须工作,
He even delivers mail in the rain and snow!
甚至在下雨以及下雪的时候也必须送信!
That's not easy.
这不是一件容易的事情。
And he brings the mail to the right address.
他都会把信件送到正确的地址。
Do you get mail at your house ?
你在家里会收到邮件吗?
Then let's thank our mail carriers!
那就让我们感谢邮差吧!

Conversation A
会话A
Let's welcome Max Mail!
请大家欢迎麦克斯.邮件先生!
Thank you, Rob! This is my first time on TV.
罗柏,谢谢你!这是我第一次上电视。
Well, that's great.
那太好了。
Max, you have an important job. Tell us about it.
麦克斯,你有一份很重要的工作,请跟我们谈谈。
I'm a mail carrier. I give you your mail.
我是个邮差,我把你的邮件送给你。
And everyone gets mail from time to time.
大家有时都会收到邮件。
I guess so. There is a lot of mail!
应该是这样。邮件确实很多!

大家说英语 邮局

Conversation B
会话B
Max, what is hard about your job?
麦克斯,你的工作有什么困难之处?
Well, I'm always careful.
这个嘛,我总是很小心,
I can't deliver mail to the wrong place.
我不能把邮件送到错误的地点。
That does sound hard.
这点听起来确实很困难。
I also work in bad weather. That's not easy.
此外,我在恶劣的天气中也必须工作, 这是一件不容易的事情。
You deliver mail in rain and snow?
你会在下雨和下雪的时候送信?
Yes. But there are also many good things about my job.
没错。可是我的工作也有许多好处,
I help people!
我可以帮助大众!

Conversation C
会话C
Can you give us some advice, Max?
麦克斯,你可以给我们一些建议吗?
Sure! Put the right address on your mail.
当然可以!邮件上要书写正确的地址,
That can help mail carriers.
这样对邮差会有帮助。
OK! I can do that!
好!这点我做得到!
Smile at your mail carrier, too.
也要对你的邮差微笑,
A smile can make a mail carrier happy.
你的微笑可以让邮差开心。
Mail carriers are important people.
邮差是很重要的人,
They also work very hard.
他们也非常认真工作。
Remember to smile and thank them!
别忘了对他们微笑,向他们道谢!

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话