大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第637期:柬埔寨的吴哥
日期:2020-07-07 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Today we are talking to Trina Travel. Trina loves to travel!
罗布:今天我们要和翠娜·特拉维尔聊一聊。翠娜很喜欢旅行!
Trina: Thanks for having me.
翠娜:感谢你邀请我。
Rob: Where are you traveling these days?
罗布:你最近都去哪里旅游了?
Trina: I'm exploring lost cities.
翠娜:我在探索失落之城。
Rob: Lost cities?
罗布:失落之城?
Trina: Yes. I'm leading a lost city tour next month.
翠娜:是啊,我下个月要带团开始失落之城旅行。
Rob: What is a lost city?
罗布:失落之城是什么呀?
Trina: Most lost cities are ancient cities. But people don't live in them anymore, so they are abandoned.
翠娜:大多数的失落之城都是古老的城市。可是现在已经没有人居住,所以遭到了废弃。

柬埔寨的吴哥

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: That sounds exciting! Which city are you going to next month?
罗布:听起来很令人兴奋!你下个月要去哪一座城市?
Trina: I'm going to Angkor in Cambodia.
翠娜:我要去柬埔寨的吴哥。
Rob: That's very famous! Was it a big city?
罗布:那里很有名!那曾经是一座大城市吗?
Trina: Yes! It covered at least 1,000 square kilometers. More than one million people lived there.
翠娜:是啊!那座城市占地至少一千平方公里,那时居民超过一百万人。
Rob: Wow! And it's ancient?
罗布:哇!那是一座古城吗?
Trina: Yes. It was an important city 800-1,000 years ago.
翠娜:是啊,那里在八百至一千年前曾经是一座重要城市。

分享到