大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第358期:参观博物馆(2)
日期:2018-03-16 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: How was the exhibit at the art museum, Susie?
阿莱克斯:苏西,美术馆的展览怎么样?
Susie: It was a big success. I saw a lot of great paintings.
苏西:非常成功。我看到了很多优秀的画作。
Alex: Was the museum crowded?
阿莱克斯:美术馆里很拥挤吗?
Susie: Yes. It was so crowded that it was hard to see everything.
苏西:是的。太挤了,以至于很难看到每样作品。
Alex: Did you see many paintings by famous artists?
阿莱克斯:你看到著名画家的作品了吗?
Susie: Yes. Michelle T's paintings were in the exhibit.
苏西:是的。米歇尔·T的画作就在展览里。
Alex: I like her work. I can't wait to see the exhibit.
阿莱克斯:我喜欢她的作品。我等不及去看展览了。

参观博物馆

Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hi, Susie. Have you finished your report on the museum exhibit?
泰勒:嗨,苏西。你完成有关博物馆展览的报道了吗?
Susie: Yes. It was interesting.
苏西:完成了。很有趣。
Taylor: I love museums. I especially like visiting weird museums.
泰勒:我喜欢博物馆。我尤其喜欢参观古怪的博物馆。
Susie: Weird museums?
苏西:古怪的博物馆?
Taylor: Yes. My favorite is Ripley's Believe It or Not. They have lots of strange and funny things.
泰勒:是的。我最喜欢的是里普利信不信由你奇趣馆。哪里有很多奇怪又有趣的东西。
Susie: Where is it?
苏西:这个博物馆在哪里?
Taylor: I went to the one in New York City.
泰勒:我去过纽约的一家。
Susie: Maybe I can visit it sometime!
苏西:说不定我也找个时间去参观!

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Hi, Alex. What is that?
琳达:嗨,阿莱克斯。那是什么?
Alex: Hi, Linda. It's a book of postcards. I bought it to support the art museum.
阿莱克斯:嗨,琳达。这是一本明信片集。我为了支持美术馆而买的。
Linda: You went to the art museum?
琳达:你去了美术馆了?
Alex: Yes. Susie told me about the new exhibit, so I wanted to go.
阿莱克斯:是的。苏西跟我提到了新的展览,所以我就想去了。
Linda: Was it good?
琳达:还不错吧?
Alex: Yes. I liked it so much that I bought these postcards.
阿莱克斯:是的。我非常喜欢,然后买了这些明信片。
Linda: They are a good souvenir. I like to buy souvenirs from museum gift shops.
琳达:这些事很好的纪念品。我喜欢从博物馆的礼品店里买纪念品。

分享到
重点单词
  • souvenirn. 纪念品
  • exhibitv. 陈列,展览,展示 n. 展品,展览 n. 证
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话