大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第177期:疯玩游乐园(2)
日期:2016-03-30 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

May 21
5月21日
Read it!
读读看!
Abby and Rob are excited about going to Funtimes Amusement Park.
雅碧和罗柏对于要到欢乐时光乐园深感兴奋,
They will spend the whole day there.
他们会在那里待上一整天。
They will ride The Monster roller coaster.
他们会搭乘《怪兽云霄飞车》,
Its top speed is 75 miles an hour.
那座云霄飞车的极速达到每小时七十五英里。
When they get to the park, it is already crowded.
他们抵达游乐园的时候,已经人潮汹涌,
And they find out The Monster is closed for repairs. Too bad!
而且他们又发现怪兽云霄飞车因为维修而暂停开放。真可惜!

Conversation A
会话A
Are you ready to go to Funtimes Amusement Park on Saturday, Rob?
罗柏,你准备好星期六要去欢乐时光游乐园了吗?
Sure! I can't wait.
当然!我等不及了。
What ride do you want to go on first?
你要先玩哪一个?
I'm going on The Monster.
我要先坐怪兽云霄飞车。
The big roller coaster?
那个大云霄飞车?
I've never been on it.
我从来没坐过。
We can ride it together. You'll love it.
我们可以一起去坐, 妳一定会喜欢的。
How fast does it go?
那座云霄飞车的速度有多快?
Its top speed is 75 miles an hour.
极速是每小时七十五英里。
Wow, that's fast!
哇,那真快!

大家说英语 游乐园

Conversation B
会话B
What time should we leave on Saturday?
我们星期六应该几点出发?
Well, Funtimes is about two hours from here.
这个嘛,欢乐时光游乐园距离这里约有两个小时的车程。
Do you want to be there when it opens?
妳想要在它一开门就到吗?
Yes! Then we can spend the whole day there.
要!这样我们就可以在那里待上一整天。
If the lines aren't too long, we can go on all the rides.
如果排队的队伍不太长,我们就可以玩遍所有的设施。
I don't like waiting in long lines.
我不喜欢排太长的队伍。
I don't, either. But I'll wait in a long line to ride The Monster!
我也是。可是为了玩怪兽,要我排很长的队伍也没关系!

Conversation C
会话C
Here we are! And look at all the people!
我们到了!看看那些人潮!
Yeah. It's already crowded, and it's only 10:00!
是啊,现在才十点,就已经人山人海了!
Which way is The Monster?
怪兽往哪里走?
It's over there. But look at that sign!
在那边, 可是妳看那面告示牌!
It says The Monster is closed for repairs today.
告示牌上说怪兽今天因为维修暂停开放。
That's terrible! I really wanted to ride it.
真糟糕!我好想坐喔。
Well, we'll just have to come back another time.
嗯,看来我们只好改天再来了。
Come on! Let's go on another ride.
走吧!我们去玩别的。

分享到
重点单词
  • amusementn. 娱乐,消遣
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话