大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第356期:下雨天(2)
日期:2018-03-14 13:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Linda: That's a big storm outside!
琳达:外面的暴风雨好大啊!
Susie: Did you hear the thunder?
苏西:你听到打雷了吗?
Linda: Yes. I love the sound of rain and thunder.
琳达:听到了。我喜欢雨和雷电的声音。
Susie: So do I. But Rob doesn't. He doesn't like cold and rainy weather.
苏西:我也是。但是罗布不是。他不喜欢冷的、下雨的天气。
Linda: Will he come to the Jungle Café today?
琳达:他今天会来丛林咖啡吗?
Susie: Yes. He can't stay in the studio all day.
苏西:会的。他不会整天待在摄影棚里的。
Linda: Ha! But he will try! It is freezing outside.
琳达:哈!但是他一定会尽量待在那里的!外面冻死了。

下雨天

Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Susie, where is Alex? Is he here?
泰勒:苏西,阿莱克斯在哪里?他在这里吗?
Susie: He was here. But he went back to the studio.
苏西:他刚刚在这里。不过他回摄影棚了。
Taylor: Already?! I have this raincoat for him.
泰勒:已经回去了?我把这件雨衣给他拿来了。
Susie: Well, he left. He probably got wet on the way back.
苏西:恩,他已经走了。他可能会在回来的路上被淋湿。
Taylor: I told Alex to wait here.
泰勒:我告诉阿莱克斯要在这里等的。
Susie: Well, he had to go.
苏西:恩,他不得不走。
Taylor: Poor Alex. I'll hurry to the studio and give him this coat.
泰勒:可怜的阿莱克斯。我要赶紧赶到摄影棚,给他这件外衣。

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Alex! Why are you so wet?
罗布:阿莱克斯!为什么你身上这么湿?
Alex: It's raining.
阿莱克斯:外面在下雨。
Rob: I know. But where is your umbrella or raincoat?
罗布:我知道了。不过你的雨伞和雨衣呢?
Alex: My coat is at home, and so is my umbrella. It wasn't raining when I left this morning.
阿莱克斯:我的外衣在家里,我的雨伞也是。我今早出门时外边还没下雨。
Rob: That's too bad.
罗布:太惨了。
Alex: I don't like getting wet. Taylor promised to bring me a coat. But I had to go.
阿莱克斯:我不喜欢淋湿的感觉。泰勒答应给我拿一件外衣的。但是我不得不离开。
Rob: Well, let's get you a towel. Come on!
罗布:恩,我去给你拿一条毛巾吧。走吧!

分享到
重点单词
  • raincoatn. 雨衣
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话