大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第348期:坐公交还是打出租
日期:2018-03-02 13:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Guess what, Linda!
泰勒:琳达,你知道吗?
Linda: What, Taylor?
琳达:泰勒,什么事?
Taylor: There's a street festival downtown today and tomorrow! Let's go together after work today.
泰勒:今天和明天在市区有一场街头庆典。我们今天下班后一起去吧。
Linda: Sure! I love street festivals.
琳达:好啊!我很喜欢街头庆典。
Taylor: Yeah. I love all the different food.
泰勒:是啊。我喜欢各种不同的食物。
Linda: I like all the live music.
琳达:我喜欢各种现场音乐。
Taylor: Did you drive to work today?
泰勒:你今天是开车去上班的吗?
Linda: Yes.
琳达:是的。
Taylor: Great. We can drive to the festival.
泰勒:太好了。我们可以开车去街头庆典。

坐公交还是打出租

Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Let's not drive to the festival.
琳达:我们不要开车去街头庆典。
Taylor: Why not?
泰勒:为什么不开呢?
Linda: The streets are crowded. And the parking is expensive!
琳达:因为街道拥堵了。而且停车很贵的!
Taylor: You're right about that. What can we do?
泰勒:你说的很对。那我们怎么去呢?
Linda: Let's take a bus. The price is not expensive.
琳达:我们坐公交车去吧。价格也不贵。
Taylor: Right. Bus fare is cheap. Let's meet here in the Jungle Café at 5 o'clock.
泰勒:好的。公交车费很便宜。我们5点钟的时候在丛林咖啡馆见面吧。
Linda: OK. See you then!
琳达:好的。到时候见!

Conversation C
对话C
Susie: Do you have the number for Shaun's Green Cabs, Alex?
苏西:阿莱克斯,你有肖恩绿色出租车的电话号码吗?
Alex: No, sorry. Why don't you try Uber?
阿莱克斯:抱歉,我没有。为什么你不试试优步?
Susie: What is Uber?
苏西:优步是什么?
Alex: Uber is a new type of taxi service.
阿莱克斯:优步是一种新型的出租车服务。
Susie: What do you mean?
苏西:什么意思?
Alex: Uber drivers use their own cars. They are not real taxi drivers. But they can take you places.
阿莱克斯:优步的司机是用他们自己的汽车。他们不是真正的出租车司机。但是他们可以拉你去目的地。
Susie: OK. I can try Uber.
苏西:好的。我会试试优步的。

分享到
重点单词
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话