大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第581期:法拉利赛车
日期:2019-11-18 13:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Hey, Rob. Are you ready for your show?
阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布。你准备好节目了吗?
Rob: Almost. I'm just reviewing my notes.
罗布:快好了。我在查看我的笔记。
Alex: What's today's show about?
阿莱克斯:今天的节目要谈论什么?
Rob: I'll give you a hint: Their cars are red, fast and famous.
罗布:我给你一个提示:他们的车子是红色的,不但跑得快,而且很有名。
Alex: Hmm... oh, I know! You re talking about Ferrari.
阿莱克斯:嗯...哦,我知道了!你要说的是法拉利汽车。
Rob: You're right!
罗布:猜对了!
Alex: I really admire their sports cars.
阿莱克斯:我非常欣赏他们的跑车。
Rob: Me, too. Did you know Ferrari is actually a family name?
罗布:我也是。你知道法拉利其实是个姓氏吗?
Alex: No, I didn't know that.
阿莱克斯:我不知道。
Rob: The man who started the company was named Enzo Ferrari.
罗布:这家公司的创始人名叫恩佐·法拉利。

法拉利赛车

Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Ferrari makes cars, but the company is really focused on racing.
阿莱克斯:法拉利生产车辆,可是这家公司非常专注于赛车。
Rob: That's true. Their racing team is very successful. They have won more Formula 1 races than any other team!
罗布:的确,他们的赛车队非常成功。他们赢得一级方程式的冠军比其他队伍加起来都要多!
Alex: I believe it. They are also the only team that makes all of the parts for its cars.
阿莱克斯:这我相信。他们也是唯一一支自己生产车辆所有零件的队伍。
Rob: They must have some amazing engineers!
罗布:他们一定有不少非常棒的工程师!
Alex: Now I want to drive a Ferrari!
阿莱克斯:这下我想开法拉利跑车了!
Rob: Those cars are expensive, Alex. But if you're lucky, you might get to look at one!
罗布:阿莱克斯,他们的车很贵。不过你要是幸运的话,说不定可以看到一辆!

分享到