大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第552期:一只肥老鼠(2)
日期:2019-08-12 09:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Hi, Rob. Have you read Alex's latest story?
泰勒:嗨,罗布。你有读过阿莱克斯的最新故事吗?
Rob: The one about the fat rat?
罗布:关于肥老鼠的那篇?
Taylor: Yes! It's a funny story.
泰勒:是啊!这是一个很有意思的故事。
Rob: It is, and it's a good piece of writing. Alex's work has improved a lot.
罗布:确实是,而且文笔也很好。阿莱克斯的作品进步了很多。
Taylor: I agree. His story stays in one's mind because of his writing style.
泰勒:我同意。由于他的写作风格,他的故事很深入人心。
Rob: True. I won't forget it because he used so many rhymes.
罗布:没错。因为他用了很多押韵词在里面,所以我对这个故事记忆犹新。

一只肥老鼠

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Maybe we should use rhymes and words with similar sounds in more of our stories.
罗布:也许我们应该更多使用押韵词和同音词在我们的故事里。
Taylor: Well, we must be careful. We don't want them to become too silly.
泰勒:嗯,我们一定要仔细。我们可不想让故事显得太幼稚。
Rob: You're right. Plus, I'll have to say all these rhymes on TV!
罗布:你说的对。另外,我还必须在电视上念出那些押韵词!
Taylor: Yes, that could be difficult.
泰勒:是啊,那会很困难的。
Rob: I'll chat with Alex. I'll praise his story, but I'll ask him not to use too many rhymes.
罗布:我要和阿莱克斯聊一聊。我会夸赞一下他的故事,但是我也会要求他不要使用太多押韵词。

分享到