(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Can you get me out of here?
你能把我带出去吗?
Right away. Follow me.
马上带你出去,跟我走。
Hold on a second.
等等。
Jesus Christ! What are you doing?
老天啊,你在干嘛?
These men were sent here to abduct you, all right?
这些人想要绑架你。
If you want my help, you have to remain calm.
如果你要我帮忙,就必须保持冷静。
I need you to work with me, Mr. Fischer.
你要和我合作,费舍尔先生。
If this is a dream, I should just kill myself to wake up, right?
如果这是梦,我杀掉自己就能醒过来,不是吗?
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Mr. Fischer.
费舍尔先生,如果我是你的话,我不会这样做。
I believe they have you sedated, and if you pull that trigger...
我相信他们给你吃镇静剂了,如果你扣动扳机。
...you may not wake up.
你可能就醒不过来了。
You may go into a further dream state.
你可能会掉入下一层梦境。
Now, you know what I'm talking about.
你知道我什么意思。
You remember the training.
你训练过的。
Remember what I said to you.
你该记得我怎么对你说的。
Give me the gun.
把枪给我。