《盗梦空间》视听讲解第55期:只有这样才能深入三层梦
日期:2012-11-28 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Someone got first aid?
有人懂急救吗?  
You knew these risks and didn't tell us?
你知道这些风险但不告诉我们?  
There weren't meant to be risks.
本来不必有风险的。  
I didn't know we'd be dealing with gunfire. You had no right.
我不知道会有枪战,你没有权力。  
This was the only way to go three layers deep.
只有这样才能深入三层梦。  
You knew about this and went along with it?
你早就知道,还同意这样做?  
I trusted him.
我相信他。  
When? When he promised you half his share?
什么时候?他答应给你一半的报酬?  
No. His whole share. Besides, he said he'd done it before.
不,是全部的钱,此外,他还说他以前也做过。  
You'd done it before? What, with Mal?
以前就做过?什么,跟玛尔一起?  
Because that worked so good? That has nothing to do with it.
因为那次进展很顺利?跟这事没关系。  
I did what I had to to get back to my children.
我要不惜一切去看我的孩子。  
You led us into a war zone with no way out?
你带我们上了没有出口的战区?  
There is a way out, all right?
有出路的。  
We continue on with the job, and we do it as fast as possible...
我们继续工作 如果我们做得够快。  
and we get out using the kick, just like before.
我们穿越回去,就像以前一样  
Forget it. We go any deeper, we just raise the stakes.
算了吧 我们走得越深越没有希望。  
I am sitting this one out on this level.
我耐着性子等这层结束。  
Fischer's security is surrounding this place as we speak.
我们说话这会费舍尔的保安已经包围了这里。  
Ten hours of flight time is a week at this level.
十小时的飞行时间等于这里的一星期。  
That means each and every one of us will be killed.
这意味着我们每个人都会被杀死。  
That I can guarantee you.
我可以保证  
We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible.
我们别无选择 只能尽快照计划行事。  
Downwards is the only way forwards.
进攻是最好的防守。  
Get ready.
准备好。  
You, come on. Let's go shake him up.
你,过来,把他弄醒。  
I'm insured against kidnapping for up to 10 million.
我花了一千万买防绑架险。  
This should be very simple. Shut up! It won't be.
这样应该就简单了,闭嘴! 简单个屁。

妙语佳句
1.go along with
赞同;陪…一起去
We hope you like them and some of them go along with your taste and end up as your wallpaper for this holy month of Ramadan.
我们希望您能喜欢这些墙纸,希望这些墙纸能符合你的品位,也希望这些墙纸能在开斋月期间成为电脑桌面上的一道的风景。
2.kick
vt. 踢;反冲,朝后座
n. 踢;反冲,后座力
vi. 踢;反冲
Remaining in the deep water for a while, she begins to kick her way up towards the surface.
她在深水中逗留片刻之后开始踢打着水向水面游去。
3.stake
n. 桩,棍子;赌注;火刑;奖金
vt. 资助,支持;系…于桩上;把…押下打赌
vi. 打赌
Nor is the value of your company tied to the whimsical sentiment of investors, including those that have no stake in it.
你公司的价值也不与那些满怀异想天开之情的投资者(包括那些没有股权的人)联系在一起。
4.shake up
摇匀;重组;震动
A jump in inflation could prompt the Chinese government to introduce more cool-down measures that could shake up the global economy.
通胀的激增可以促使中国政府采取更多缓和的措施,这些措施有可能造成世界经济的重组。
考考你
翻译
1.我要不惜一切去看我的孩子。  
2.我们说话这会费舍尔的保安已经包围了这里。 
上期答案
1.We're too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
2.We'll be lost in limbo till our brains turn to scrambled egg.

分享到
重点单词
  • whimsicaladj. 心情浮动的,反覆无常的,古怪的
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • promptadj. 迅速的,敏捷的,立刻的 vt. 激起,促进,推
  • sentimentn. 感情,情趣,意见,观点,多愁善感