《盗梦空间》视听讲解第69期:偷钱包交朋友
日期:2012-12-26 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Mr. Fischer, right?
费舍尔先生,是你吗?  
Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing.
很高兴再见到你,我是市场部的罗德·格林。  
Hmm.
呵呵。  
And you must be? Leaving.
您是,路人甲。  
In case you get bored.
要是你无聊了。  
Must've blown you off.
你肯定找不到她了。  
That is, unless her phone number really is only six digits.
除非她的电话号码真的只有6位数。  
Funny way to make friends, someone stealing your wallet like that.
通过偷钱包跟你交朋友 真有趣。  
Goddamn it. The wallet alone is worth at least 500
我勒个去,光那钱包至少就值500。  
About $500, right?
500美元,是吧?  
Don't worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak.
别担心,我们谈话时,我的人已经在注意它了。  
Who or what is Mr. Charles?
查尔斯先生到底是神马东东。  
It's a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
就是一开始就挑拨费舍尔和他的防御者的关系。  
And why don't you approve?
那你为什么不赞成这招。  
It involves telling the mark that he's dreaming...
因为这会告诉目标人物他在做梦。  
...which involves attracting a lot of attention to us.
我们就容易引起注意。  
Didn't Cobb say never to do that? Hmm.
柯布不是说不会那样做吗,哼。  
So now you've noticed how much time...
你注意到他多少次。  
...Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
在做自称绝对不会做的事。  
Mr. Saito, can l have a moment?
齐藤先生,有时间吗?  
I'm sorry, but.... Hold on! Wait!
不好意思,等等。  
You look a bit perkier.
你精力不错嘛。  
Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
有意思,埃姆斯。

妙语佳句
1.get bored
感到厌烦;感到无聊
You're more likely to lose motivation if you stick to the same workout routine, so come up with options so that you don't get bored.
如果你坚持同样的日常锻炼,你更可能会失去动力,所以想一些可选的锻炼方式使自己不会感到厌烦。
2.blown off
爆切;刮掉
Photos of the plane after it landed showed the scorched and blackened engine with the cover partially blown off.
飞机迫降后拍摄的照片显示了被烧黑而且部分引擎罩被吹走的引擎。
3.gambit
n. 话题;开始;以取得优势的开局棋法;开场白
Now clearly I do not expect the assistant to speak English and this is merely my opening gambit.
显然,我并没有指望店员会说英语,这只是我的开场白。
4.turn against
反对;背叛;(使)变成和…敌对
If the public doesn't know what you do, they will turn against you as they do not see the benefits of the investment or when accidents happen.
如果公众不了解你在做什么,在看不到投资的好处时,或者当事故发生时,他们就会转而反对你。
考考你
翻译
1.除非她的电话号码真的只有6位数。   
2.因为这会告诉目标人物他在做梦。  
上期答案
1.His subconscious tore us to pieces.
2.Everything down there is gonna be unstable as hell.

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • unstableadj. 不稳定的,易变的
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • partiallyadv. 部份地,一部份地,不公平地
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • gambitn. (下棋开局时)弃子,策略,开场白
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • amusingadj. 有趣的,引人发笑的
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过