《盗梦空间》视听讲解第53期:被将计就计
日期:2012-11-23 19:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Are you all right?
你还好吧?  
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay.
是的,我没事,没事。 
 Fischer's okay, unless he gets carsick.
费舍尔没事,除非他晕车。  
Saito?
齐藤?  
Get Fischer in the back room now.
把费舍尔带进后屋。  
Get him in the back room. Move. What the hell happened?
带他到后面,快点 ,怎么回事?
Has he been shot? Is he dying?
他中枪了?他要死了吗?  
I don't know. Jesus Christ.
不知道,上帝啊。  
Where were you? What happened to you? Blocked by a freight train.
你去哪了, 怎么回事啊?被货运车挡住了。  
Why you put a train crossing in a downtown intersection?
为啥在市中心放辆横冲直撞的火车?  
I didn't. Where'd it come from?
我没有啊,那它从哪儿来的?  
Why the hell were we ambushed?
该问的人是我吧,为什么被人暗算了?  
Those were not normal projections. They'd been trained, for God's sakes.
那并不是普通的投射,他们受过训练,他奶奶的。  
How could he be trained? Fischer's had an extractor...
他怎么会受过训练,费舍尔找了个盗梦者。  
teach his subconscious to defend itself,
教他的潜意识怎么自卫。  
so his subconscious is militarized.
所以他的潜意识已经军事化了。  
It should've shown in the research. I'm sorry.
应该能调查出来的,抱歉。  
Why the hell didn't it? Calm down.
那为什么没查出来?冷静点。  
Don't tell me to calm down!
别他妈让我冷静!  
This was your job, goddamn it! This was your responsibility!
这是你的工作,他妈的,都是你的错!  
You were meant to check Fischer's background!
你应该调查清楚费舍尔的背景!  
We are not prepared for this!
这种情况我们怎么做!  
We have dealt with sub-security before!
我们之前也对付过潜意识保镖!  
We'll be more a little careful and we're gonna be fine!
我们更小心一点 会没事的!  
This was not a part of the plan! He's dying, for god sake.
这并不在计划之内!他要死了,老天爷。  
Put him out his misery.
让他解脱吧。  
No, don't do that! Don't do that. Cobb, hey, hey.
不,别这么做 ,别这样!柯布,嘿。  
He's in agony. I'm waking him up.
他很痛苦,我叫醒他。

妙语佳句
1.What the hell...
(表示不在乎、无可奈何、气恼、不耐烦等)究竟,到底
What the hell are you doing reading this on the weekend.
你这个周末究竟在干些什么? 就是看这篇文章吗?
2.blocked
adj. 堵塞的;被封锁的
v. 阻塞(block的过去分词)
Not only might you cause hosting problems, but you run the risk of being banned or blocked from the site for being too aggressive.
否则,这不仅可能会导致托管问题,还有可能面临因为脚本太具 “侵略性” 而遭到被禁止或阻塞的风险。
3.intersection
n. 交叉;十字路口;交集;交叉点
Once at the intersection near the shopping mall I saw an accident: a taxi had stopped for the light, and another truck came from behind and did not stop.
一次,在靠近购物广场的那个十字路口,我见到了一起交通事故:一辆出租车停在那儿等红灯,但是它后面的卡车没停。
4.defend oneself
自卫;[法] 申辩;自行辩护
I was beginning to realize that it was possible to teach someone how to defend oneself quickly, efficiently, and realistically.
我开始意识到,这是不可能教别人怎样来保卫自己,快速,有效地,实事求是。
5.militarized
adj. 军事化的;军国主义化的
v. 军队化,军国化,鼓吹军国主义(militarize的过去式和过去分词形式)
The Movement’s aims, though, were not traditional but modern: it sought to be a mass movement that would produce a militarized, industrialized and more culturally aware China.
这次运动的目标不是守旧相反很现代:它寻求一种能够使中国变得军事化,工业化,更要有文化意识的全民运动。
考考你
翻译
1.为啥在市中心放辆横冲直撞的火车?  
2.我们之前也对付过潜意识保镖!
上期答案
1.We know he's gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather.
2.You might at least drop me at my stop.

分享到
重点单词
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • efficientlyadv. 有效地
  • freightn. 货运,货物,运费 vt. 装货于,运送 ad
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • movementn. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章
  • agonyn. 极度的痛苦,挣扎
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • miseryn. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难