《盗梦空间》视听讲解第37期:入梦的唯一方法
日期:2012-10-12 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

How many team members? Five.
有多少成员?五个。  
Six.
六个。  
The only way to know you've done the job...
要知道你做没做成。  
is if I go in with you.
唯一的办法就是我跟你一起进入。  
There's no room for tourists on a job like this, Mr. Saito.
这样的工作不能允许旁观者,齐藤先生。  
This time, it seems there is.
这次嘛,我觉得必须有。  
This, I think, is a good place to start. I use it every day.
我觉得,这就是个好的开始,我每天都服用。  
What for? Here, I'll show you.
为什么?我带你看。  
Perhaps you will not want to see.
也许你不愿看到这景象。  
After you.
你先请。  
Ten. Twelve. All connected. Bloody hell.
十个,十二个,他妈的全联起来了。  
They come every day to share the dream.
他们每天都来共享梦境。  
You see? Very stable.
看吧?非常稳定。  
How long do they dream for? Three, four hours, each day.
他们每天做梦多久?三四个小时。  
In dream time?
在梦里呢?
With this compound? About 40 hours, each and every day.
用上这玩意嘛,每天大约40小时。  
Why do they do it? Tell him, Mr. Cobb.
他们为什么这么做?告诉他,柯布先生。  
After a while, it becomes the only way you can dream.
一段时间过后,这就变成了入梦的唯一方法。  
Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb?
你还做梦吗,柯布先生?  
They come here every day to sleep? No.
他们每天是来睡觉的?不。  
They come to be woken up.
他们来是为被唤醒。  
The dream has become their reality.
梦境变成了他们的现实。  
Who are you to say otherwise, sir?
你有能耐反驳我吗,先生?  
Let's see what you can do.
看看你的能耐。
妙语佳句
1.after you
您先请;你先请
The ranger nodded toward the logging road. " After you, then.
护林员朝伐木路点点头,“那你就在前面走”
2.Bloody hell
血腥地狱;真他妈的;我的天啊
Tourism numbers to Australia dropped 4.7 percent last year as the country relied on a failed campaign starring a bikini-clad model asking "where the bloody hell are you?"
去年澳大利亚的入境游人数下降了4.7%,这都是去年旅游宣传片中的一句广告词惹的祸,片中的比基尼女郎问道:“该死的,你在哪? (Where the bloody hell are you?)
3.compound
vt. 合成;混合;和解妥协;搀合
n. [化学] 化合物;混合物;复合词
adj. 复合的;混合的
Then your subconscious mind will give you compound interest in all these fields of expression.
那么,你的潜意识将会为你带来所有这些领域的复合利息。
4.wake up
醒来,起床;开始警觉;开始了解真相
Maybe you’re dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other’s dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other.
也许是你梦到了我;也许我们只存在于对方的梦里,每天早晨当我们醒来时我们就忘了和对方有关的一切。
考考你
翻译
1.一段时间过后,这就变成了入梦的唯一方法。
2.梦境变成了他们的现实。
上期答案
1.He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
2.We'd need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs.

分享到
重点单词
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • compoundn. 混合物,复合词 n. 院子(用围墙圈起来的场地)
  • tailorn. 裁缝 vt. 缝制,剪裁 vi. 做裁缝
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • rangern. 守林人,骑警,突击队员