(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious.
真相就是吗,玛尔已经占据了你的潜意识。
And the truth that, as we go deeper into Fischer...
真相就是,我们越深入费舍尔的潜意识。
...we're also going deeper into you.
我们也在深入你的潜意识。
And I'm not sure we're gonna like what we find.
我也不知道之后会发生什么事。
We were working together.
当时我们一起工作。
We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream.
我们在探索梦中梦的概念。
I kept pushing things.
我太操之过急。
I wanted to go deeper and deeper. I wanted to go further.
我不断地深入再深入 想走得更远。
I just didn't understand the concept
我就是弄不懂。
that hours could turn into years down there...
在那里一小时可以变成几年。
that we could get trapped so deep...
我们陷得太深。
that when we wound up on the shore of our own subconscious...
当我们躺在自己潜意识的沙滩上。
...we lost sight of what was real.
已经分不清什么是现实。
We created. We built the world for ourselves.
我们在创作,我们建造了自己的世界。
We did that for years.
花了好多年。
We built our own world.
才建成我们自己的世界。
How long were you stuck there?
你们被困了多久?
Something like 50 years.
差不多50年吧。
妙语佳句
1.burst through
冲开,冲破;推开,拨开
As I was reaching climax my mother burst through the door, having heard the noise, raving and screaming.
当我到性高潮的时候,我妈妈因为听到了声响推开了门,她是如此的气愤以致有点歇息底里。
2.go into
进入;加入;变得;探究
If you have something to say about it, you should go into that world and study it and get to know those people and spend time there.
如果要对这个话题发表看法,你就应该进入那个世界进行研究,要去了解那些人,在那里花费时间。
3.concept
n. 观念,概念
The concept reality means to each of us what we perceive, what we experience.
真实的概念对我们每个人都意味着我们感知的一切,经历的一切。
4.get trapped
被困,陷于
Phytoplankton in deep water get trapped there, while phytoplankton near enough to the surface to receive sunlight start to grow faster.
被困在深水中浮游植物,一旦有机会来到能够照到阳光的水面附近时便开始猛长。
考考你
翻译
1.我们在探索梦中梦的概念。
2.我不断地深入再深入 想走得更远。
上期答案
1.When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
2.But when you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.