《盗梦空间》视听讲解第47期:不仅仅是梦,而是回忆
日期:2012-11-06 21:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

This has nothing to do with you.
这跟你无关。  
This has everything to do with me.
跟我关系大着呢。  
You've asked me to share dreams with you.
你让我跟你分享梦境。  
Not these. These are my dreams.
这个不行,这是我的梦。  
Why do you do this to yourself?
为什么要这样对自己?
It's the only way I can still dream.
只有这样我才能做梦。  
Why is it so important to dream?
做梦对你如此重要吗?
In my dreams, we're still together.
在梦里,我们还在一起。  
These aren't just dreams.
这不仅仅是梦。  
These are memories. And you said never to use memories.
而是回忆,你说过绝不能用回忆的。  
I know I did.
我知道我用了。  
You're trying to keep her alive. You can't let her go.
你是想让她活下去,你放不下她。  
You don't understand. These are moments I regret.
你不明白,这都是我后悔的时刻。  
They're memories that I have to change.
这是我要改变的回忆。  
Well, what's down there that you regret?
你有什么好后悔的?  
Listen, there's only one thing you need to understand about me.
听着,关于我,你只需了解一件事。

妙语佳句
1.share with
分与,分配;和…分享
And most of all we must share with them our hope for the future, their future.
最重要的是,我们要和孩子们分享对于未来的希望,那是他们的未来。
2.down there
在那儿(下方);去那里
Archaeologist: There is something down there, but you're not sure exactly what it is.
考古学家: 这下面有东西, 但是你不能肯定它到底是什么。
3.have nothing to do with
与…无关;毫无关系;不相干
I have nothing to do with the creaking machinery of humanity – I belong to the earth!
我与人性这部吱吱作响的机器毫无关联,我是属于地球的。
4.keep alive
点火电极;保持生机;使……活着
One also regrets that not much is done in India to keep alive the philosophy and spirit of Mahatma Gandhi, one of Asia's few twentieth-century universal thinkers.
有人或许会很遗憾,没有做更多的事情让圣雄甘地——亚洲二十世纪少有的普世思想家之一——的哲学和精神在印度保持活力。
考考你
翻译
1.跟我关系大着呢。  
2.这是我要改变的回忆。
上期答案
1.Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
2.You remember when you asked me to marry you?

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • machineryn. (总称)机器,机械
  • universaladj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的 n.
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • maintenancen. 维护,保持,维修,生活费用 n. 供给,抚养; 主
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为