《盗梦空间》视听讲解第21期:孩子给爸爸的电话
日期:2012-08-31 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Yes, hello?
喂。  
Hi, Daddy. Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸爸,爸爸。  
Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh?
嘿,宝贝们,你们好吗?  
Good. Okay, I guess.
还不错,还行吧。  
Okay? Who's just okay? Is that you, James?
是吗,是谁还行,是你吗?詹姆斯。  
Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad?
是的,你什么时候回家,爸爸?  
Well, I can't, sweetheart. I can't. Not for a while, remember?
我不能回家,宝贝,现在还不行,记得吗?  
Why?
为什么?  
Look, I told you, I'm away because I'm working, right?
告诉过你了,我离开是要工作,对吧?  
Grandma says you're never coming back.
奶奶说你永远不会回来的。  
Phillipa, is that you?
菲利帕,是你吗?  
Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让奶奶接电话好吗?  
She's shaking her head.
她在摇头。  
Well, just hope she's wrong about that.
希望是她说错了。  
Daddy?
爸爸?  
Yeah, James?
我在,詹姆斯?  
Is Mommy with you?
妈妈跟你在一起吗?  
James, we talked about this.
詹姆斯,这个话题我们谈过了。  
Mommy's not here anymore.
妈妈已经不在了。  
Where?
去哪儿了?  
That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.
够了,孩子们,说再见吧。  
Listen, I'm gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right?
听着,我会让爷爷带礼物给你们的,好吗?  
And you be good, you be...
你们乖乖的,你。

妙语佳句
1.回家
return home/be home/go home/come home
想着她要回家,我和妻子已经商量着如何欣然接受这种变化,融入我们的日常生活。
In anticipation of her return home, my wife and I have been discussing how to embrace this change to our routine.
2.Not for a while
没一会儿;不是现在
She realized she wasn't going home, not for a while.
她意识到她不会回家的,哪怕一小会儿都不想呆在那个家了。
3.Put sb on the phone
让某人接电话
4.not anymore
不再;不再是了;不会了
When I was young I had dreams but not anymore.
我年轻的时候曾经有梦,但如今再也没有了。
5.send some presents with sb
让某某带礼物
考考你
翻译
1.让奶奶接电话好吗?  
2.听着,我会让爷爷带礼物给你们的,好吗? 
上期答案
1.It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.
2.I didn't know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!

分享到
重点单词
  • distinctiveadj. 独特的
  • anticipationn. 预期,预料
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱