(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
We need Robert Fischer.
我们要设法让罗伯特·费舍尔。
to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
对此产生积极的回应。
All right, well, try this. Um...
好吧,试试这个,呃。
"My father accepts that I want to create for myself.
"我父亲明白我想自我创造。
"not follow in his footsteps. "
"而不是跟随他的脚步"。
That might work.
这可能能行。
Might? We're gonna need to do a little better than "might. "
可能?光"可能"还不行。
Thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
谢谢你的提议,亚瑟。
Forgive me for wanting a little specificity, Eames.
原谅我想知道得更具体些 埃姆斯。
Specificity?
具体?
Inception's not about being specific.
奠基跟具体无关。
When we get inside his mind, we're gonna have to work with what we find.
等我们潜入他的意识,我们得从找到的东西入手。
On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father...
在最高一层,我们要重启他和他爸的关系。
and say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps. "
跟他说 "我不会重走我父亲的老路"。
Then the next level down, we feed him...
在下一层面,我们要让他产生愿望。
"I will create something for myself. "
"我要自己有所创造"。
Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns.
之后,等我们到达底层,再把大真理摆出来。
"My father doesn't want me to be him. " Exactly.
"我父亲不希望我变成他" ,不错。
Three layers down,
入梦三层。
妙语佳句
1.emotional reaction
[心理] 情绪反应
Along these lines, the way you frame entire portions of the website gives the audience clues as to what their emotional reaction should be.
遵循这些准则,你对整个网站的构架会给用户一些线索,暗示他们应该有怎样的情绪反应。
2.specificity
n. [免疫] 特异性;特征;专一性
Two statistical measures of the performance of each system - sensitivity and specificity - were then assessed.
每个系统的表现有两个统计措施——敏感性和特异性——然后再评估。
3.open up
打开;开发;开始;展示,揭露
Now, if the insulin "key" cannot open up the cell to glucose, there is something interfering with it.
现在,如果胰岛素这把“钥匙”无法打开细胞让葡萄糖进入,一定是有东西干扰。
4.bottom
n. 底部;末端;臀部;尽头
adj. 底部的
vt. 装底;测量深浅;查明真相
vi. 到达底部;建立基础
The children carefully printed their names in capitals at the bottom of their pictures.
孩子们在他们的画底下用印刷体大写字母仔细地写上自己的名字。
考考你
翻译
1.等我们潜入他的意识,我们得从找到的东西入手。
2.之后,等我们到达底层,再把大真理摆出来。
上期答案
1.We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
2.How do you translate business strategy into emotion?