听电影《超完美男人》学英语第48期:搬家都是为了你
日期:2012-08-29 20:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Okay, so maybe the perfect man wasn't real.
好,可能完美男人确实不存在。  
But the perfect you is.
但是完美的你是存在的。  
Hi.
嗨。  
Hi.
嗨。  
I'm sorry that I didn't call you back.
我很抱歉我没有给你回信息。  
I've been really busy. I drew you something.
我真的很忙,我为你画了些东西。  
Princess Holly.
郝莉公主。  
Well, a side of her anyway.
无论如何是她的一面。  
I realized she doesn't need an army to protect her.
我明白他不需要才别人去保护她。  
You don't let anybody close enough to hurt you in the first place.
但是优先的,你不让别人靠近你,怕受到伤害。  
Wait. Holly!
等等,郝莉!
I want to move. What?
我要搬家,什么?  
I hate this place.
我恨这里。  
I'm over it, and I want to move now.
我和这儿已经结束了,我要搬家。  
We've moved more times for you than I can even count.
我们不计其数次的搬家都是为了你。  
And just this once, I want to move for me.
但是只有这次,我要为了我自己。

妙语佳句
1.call you back
给你回电话
I'll call you back tomorrow morning when I get more information.
明天上午我得到更多的信息以后给你回电话。
2.in the first place
首先;起初
That, after all, is why Honda and Foxconn opened plants there in the first place.
这终究是本田和富士康为什么首先在那里开工厂的原因。
3.I'm over it
我厌倦了;我看透了
No. It's over. But whether I'm over it or not I'm not really sure.
我们的关系结束了,但是我不知道我心里有没有和她结束,我不确认。
4.count
vt. 计算;认为
n. 计数;计算;伯爵
I shall count up to ten and then we can begin.
我数到十然后我们就开始。
考考你
翻译
1.但是优先的,你不让别人靠近你,怕受到伤害。 
2.我们不计其数次的搬家都是为了你。
上期答案
1.You never listen to anything I want.
2.I want a mom that sees in herself what Zoe and I see every day.

分享到