听电影《超完美男人》学英语第2期:搬家女孩
日期:2012-07-05 19:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏
Explain this to me again.
再次向我解释你的理由。
Patsy's back.
懦夫回来了。
It's packing time.
该是收拾行囊的时候了。
Does this mean you're not going to the dance?
是不是意味着你不去舞会了?
We'll be gone by the end of the week.
我们周末之前会离开。  
I'll stay in touch.
我会在不幸中煎熬。  
Bye.
再见。  
I'll miss you.
我会想你的 (叹气声)。
Where are we going this time?
这次我们要去哪里?
There's a spot open at Dolores' bakery.
一家德洛丽丝面包房开张。
You know, I've always wanted to go there. You know,
我一直都想去那里。
It's time for a new adventure and.
是进行新的冒险的时候了,而且。
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉,甜心。
I know you were finally making some friends here.
我知道你早晚会在这儿交上朋友的。
It's no biggie.
这不重要。
There's friends everywhere. Right?
到处都有朋友,对吗?  
Hey, all you bloggers. It's me.Girl on the Move.
嗨,所有的博客朋友们好. 是我.搬家女孩。 
Well, here's a big shocker.
这儿发生了一件大事。
My mom got her heart broken. Again.
我妈妈又被甩掉了。
Yep, we're starting off on another big adventure.
我们又要开始另一次的大冒险。
That's my mom's word for running away.
这是我妈妈用来代替逃跑的字眼。

佳句妙语

1.bythe end of
到……结束时;到……时为止;在……之前
...to the end of 到...尽头by the end of 在~结束时;到~末为止

end up(with sth) (以~结束;告终) ...
例如:
By the end of the phase you should have an operational system, though some rough edges may remain to smooth out.
尽管有些粗糙的边缘需要平整化,但是在此阶段结束前您应该拥有一个可以运行操作的系统。
2.在不幸中煎熬可译为Suffering in misfortune
例如:
ChenWeiGong in domestic misfortune suffering by more and be very heavy blow, her company facing bankruptcy closed hostage.
陈卫红在家庭变故的苦楚不胜中又遭到了更重一击,她的公司面对破产关闭的要挟。
3.开张可用open表示
也可用open up
例如:

I do what I do best, I think, post-opening but that involves putting the right resources behind the kitchen and then tasting, tasting and tasting until everything is as it should be.
我想,我会做自己最善长的事情,那就是开张之后的管理,但首先需要为厨房配备合适的资源,然后就是品尝、品尝、再品尝,直到一切达到要求。
4.It's no biggie.
这不重要。也可译为“没什么大不了的”。
no biggie 不要紧
考考你
翻译:
1.那名大亨濒临破产的边缘。
2.这是我妈妈用来代替逃跑的字眼。

上期答案

1.You just don't let yourself get attached.
2.We can be civilized about this.

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • domesticadj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的 n. 家仆,佣人
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • misfortunen. 不幸,灾祸
  • bankruptcyn. 破产
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • adventuren. 冒险,奇遇 vt. 冒险,尝试 vi. 大胆进行,