听电影《超完美男人》学英语第30期:你不是我的菜
日期:2012-08-04 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

How you doing?
你怎么样?  
Surprise, surprise.
惊喜,惊喜。  
Lenny, there's something I need to tell you.
莱尼,有些事情我必须告诉你。  
We don't need words.
我们不需要说话。  
I know what you're going to say. And I feel the exact same way.
我知道你要说什么。我也确实和你想的一样。  
No, this is important for me to say.
不,我要说出来,很重要。  
I met someone... And his name is Lenny...
我遇到了某人,他的名字叫莱尼。
and he's rocking my world. I know.
他震撼了我的世界 我就知道。  
And I know you're scared. I'm scared, too.
而且我知道你害怕了。我也害怕。
But I also know if the world turned upside down...
但是我还知道如果这个世界颠倒过来。
baby,I know you'd always be around my mind.
你的身影依然萦绕在我的脑海里。
The best of times.
最佳时机。
These are the best of times.
这些是,最佳时机。
I met someone else.
我遇见了另外一个人。
I mean, I didn't meet someone, but I might.
我意思说我并没有遇到某人,但是我会的。
What?
什么?  
But the perfect man is standing right here, next to my cuddles.
但是完美男人就在眼前,在我拥抱之后。
Lenny, I'm sorry. I really am.
莱尼,我很抱歉。真的。  
You are a great guy.
你是个很好的人。  
l'm sorry this wasn't...
我很抱歉这次不是。 
the best of times.
最佳时机。

妙语佳句
1.turned upside down
颠倒过来;天翻地覆
Let us, then, examine some cases in which perfectly rational people have had their lives turned upside down by the sudden, inexplicable onset of desire.
在此我们检视一些案例,其中完全理性的人们由于莫名其妙的欲望突然发作,生活发生了天翻地覆的变化。 
2.the best of times
美丽时光;黄金岁月;最佳时机
For most bosses influencing your company is hard at the best of times, let alone when you're not even in the room.
即使在最有利的情况下,绝大多数的老板对公司的影响都很有限,更不必提甚至不在办公室的时候了。
3.cuddle
vt. 拥抱;亲热地搂住;抚爱地拥抱
n. 搂抱,拥抱
When you climb into bed each night, affectionately cuddle and hold each other for several minutes, rather than immediately turning away from each other to fall asleep.
夜晚爬上床之后,热情地搂抱几分钟,俩人不要马上转个身就睡着了。
4. exact same way
确实完全一样
I feel the exact same way.
我确实和你想的一样。
考考你
翻译:
1.你的身影依然萦绕在我的脑海里。    
2.我很抱歉这次不是最佳时机。 
上期答案:
1.That's what happens when you send a woman.
2.Why are the Irish fighting with the English?

分享到
重点单词
  • onsetn. 攻击,进攻,肇端
  • rationaladj. 合理的,理性的,能推理的 n. 有理数
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • inexplicableadj. 无法说明的,无法解释的,费解的