听电影《超完美男人》学英语第47期:倾听我的心声?
日期:2012-08-27 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

The phone call? A friend of mine did that.
还有电话?是我的一个朋友打的。  
But it wasn't all made up. There was a man. There is.
不过不全是捏造的,之前是有那么一个男人,现在也有。  
Most of what I wrote came from him.
我所写的多数东西都是得益于他。  
So there's a man out there laughing at me, too?
所以也还有一个站在外面嘲笑我的男人?
No! He doesn't know. He thought.
不!他不知道,他当时以为。
How could you be so cruel?
你怎么可以那么残酷?  
I wasn't trying to be cruel.
我本不想那样的。  
I was trying to make you happy.
我本来想试着让你幸福。  
Well, you have a lot to learn about happiness.
对于幸福,你还有很多东西需要学的。
You haven't exactly showed me a road map, Mom.
但是你却没有为我指明道路。  
Oh, so this is my fault. I brought this humiliation on myself.
噢,那是我的错了,是我让自己蒙羞的。
What? Because we moved around a little bit?
因为什么?因为我们搬过几次家?  
A little? Whatever. A lot.
几次?好吧,很多次。  
Yes, I did. You just never heard any of it if it wasn't about you.
对,我们以前是的。 以前如过与你无关,你就从来都不听我们的意见的。  
You never seemed to mind.
你们似乎从来都不介意。  
That is not true. I hear everything you say to me.
那不是事实。你说的每个字我都会听的。  
You hear, but you don't listen.
你听了,但你没有倾听我的心声。  
You never listen to anything l want.
你从未倾听我想要的任何东西。  
All right, fine. What do you want?
好吧,你想要什么?  
I want a mom that sees in herself what Zoe and I see every day.
我想要一个周和我都能看到的做自己的妈妈。  
That's talented and pretty and funny...
那个天才的,可爱的,搞笑的。  
and cooks great and dances great...
厨艺很棒的,舞技很棒的。  
and doesn't need a man to be those things.
不需要为了一个男人而做这些的妈妈。

妙语佳句
1.laugh at
嘲笑;因…而发笑
Some people have speech disorders, if you laugh at them, it will make their problem worse.
有些人有语言障碍)如果你为此嘲笑他们的时候会让他们的情况更严重。
2.humiliation
丢脸,耻辱;蒙羞;谦卑
I have killed them so that I would not have to suffer the humiliation of their dishonorable actions.
我已经杀了她们,这样我就可以不用再忍受她们无耻行为所带来的耻辱。
3.move around
走来走去;四处搬迁
They move around the forests - you see them one day and the next day you go back to talk to them and they are not there.
他们在森林中四处流动 - 某一天你在某个地方看到他们,但第二天当你回到那个地方想与他们交谈时,他们已没有了踪影。
4.talented
有才能的;多才的;天才的
The talented actor seems to have been intended for the the stage from an early age.
这位才华出众的演员似乎早就预定要活跃在舞台上。
考考你
翻译
1.你从未倾听我想要的任何东西。
2.我想要一个周和我都能看到的做自己的妈妈。
上期答案
1.I thought you were the one marrying Amber.
2.I didn't want you to think you'd been stood up.

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • humiliationn. 耻辱,丢脸
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.