BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第263期:撼动你人生的伙伴
日期:2015-03-12 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


That was shock. You're going to feel the pain.
这就是休克.你会感觉到疼痛
There's a hole ripped through you.Massive internal bleeding.
就像把你撕开一个洞.大量内出血
You have to control the pain.
你必须控制住疼痛
Control. Control. Control.
要控制.控制.控制
You...You never felt pain, did you?
你...你从没感觉到过痛苦吧
Why did you never feel pain?
为什麽你从未感觉到过痛苦
You always feel it, Sherlock.
痛苦无法避免.夏洛克
But you don't have to fear it!
但是你不用害怕它
Pain...Heartbreak...Loss...Death...
痛苦...心碎...失去...死亡...
It's all good.It's all good.
都是好事....都是好事
Sherlock! Sherlock. Can you hear me?What happened?
夏洛克.夏洛克.能听见我说话吗?怎麽回事
He got shot. - Jesus!
他被枪击了. - 天啊!
Sherlock.Oh, my!
夏洛克.我的天啊!
Who shot him?!
谁对他开的枪?
'Emergency. Which service do you require?'
"急救中心.请问您需要哪种帮助"
It's raining.It's pouring
雨在下.下很大
Sherlock is boring
夏洛克无聊啦
I'm laughing.I'm crying
我在笑.我在哭
Sherlock is dying.
夏洛克要死了
Sherlock!We're losing you. Sherlock!
夏洛克!你要坚持住.夏洛克!
Come on, Sherlock. Just die, why can't you?
夏洛克.你怎麽就不死呢
One little push and off you pop.
再来一下.你就跳下去了
You're going to love being dead, sherlock. No-one ever bothers you.
你会喜欢死亡的感觉.夏洛克.没有人会再来烦你了
Mrs Hudson will cry...and Mummy and Daddy will cry...
哈德森太太会哭的...你爸你妈会哭
and the woman will cry and John will cry buckets and buckets.
那个女人会哭.约翰会哭天抢地.
It's him that I worry about the most. That wife!
我最担心他了.他那老婆!
You're letting him down, Sherlock.John Watson is definitely in danger.
你让他失望了.夏洛克.约翰·华生现在有生命危险了
Oh, you're not getting better, are you?Was it something I said, huh?
你不是要好起来了吧?是因为我说的什麽吗
Sherlock!
夏洛克


妙语佳句

Unanimous
adj.全体一致的;一致同意的,无异议的

Editors were unanimous in their condemnation of the proposals...
编辑人员一致谴责这些提议。
The board of ministers unanimously approved the project last week.
上周长执会一致批准了这个项目。
Their decision was unanimous.
他们的决定是全体一致通过的。

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Grieve (pp. & pt.grieved)
vt.使伤心;使悲伤
vi.伤心;悲伤

Margery's grieving family battled to come to terms with their loss.
玛格丽万分悲痛的家人努力从丧亲之痛中恢复过来。
I was grieved to hear of the suicide of James...
听到詹姆斯自杀的消息,我非常伤心。
It grieved me to see the poor man in such distress.
看见这个可怜的人如此困窘,我很难过。

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dismay (pp. & pt.dismayed)
vt.使惊愕,使焦虑,使气馁
n.惊愕,气馁

The ministers expressed dismay at the continued practice of ethnic cleansing...
部长们表达了对持续进行的种族清洗的忧虑。
The thought that she was crying dismayed him.
想到她正在流泪,他伤心不已。
He was dismayed to find that his hands were shaking.
他惶恐地发现自己的手正在发抖。

剧情百科

每个人生命中都有那么一个人,一个在你遇到险境困境窘迫之路时,让你看到光明,让你支撑下去的人。高傲天才冷血的Sherlock也不例外,这个能撼动他生命的人,正是他的基友John。当Moriarty无意提到了John的时候。Sherlock生命从即将消逝变得强而有力。


考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.


1.The house has a _____ kitchen and dining area.
这座房子有一个宽敞的厨房和用餐区。
2.Interest rates could fall soon and be a _____ to the US economy...
利率可能很快就会下调,从而刺激美国经济。


A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.Body temperature can fluctuate if you are ill.
人患病后体温可能会上下波动
2.Her speech showed great maturity and humanity.
她的演讲思想高度成熟,并且洋溢着博爱精神。

分享到