位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 黑天鹅 > 正文
影视课堂《黑天鹅》第36期:你有性幻想了
日期:2012-09-24 05:55

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Nina: Why didn't you wake me up? I'm moving out.

你怎么没叫我 我要搬出去

My music. Thomas, I'm so sorry.

我的音乐 汤玛 对不起

Thomas: Keep on going. Go get warmed up.

继续跳 去暖身吧

That was good. Actually really good. Okay, let's take ten.

跳得不错 事实上是非常好 休息10分钟吧

Lily: Hey! Look, he just wanted to mark it and asked me to step up. Okay?

嘿 他只是想让我示范一下 要我跳你的部分

Nina: I overslept.

我睡过头了

Lily: Oops. Hey, at least you had a good time, right?

起码你昨晚很开心吧

Nina: You put something in my drink.

你在我的酒里下药

Lily: Yeah. And then you just took off in the morning?

对 然后你在早上落跑

Lily: In the morning?

早上

Nina: Yeah, you slept over.

对 你留下来过夜

Lily: No. Unless your name is Tom and you got a dick.

没有 除非你叫汤姆 而且你还有有一根老二

Nina: But we...

可是我们

Lily: But we what, Nina?

妮娜 可是我们什么

Did you have some sort of lezzy wet dream about me?

你做了跟我搞蕾丝边的春梦吗

Nina: Stop.

别说了

Lily: Oh, my God. Oh, my God! You did! You fantasized about me!

天啊 你有 你对我有性幻想

Nina: Shut up!

闭嘴

Lily: Was l good?

我厉害吗

要点提示

1. wake sb up:叫醒某人

Eg. We dashed water in his face to wake him up.

我们向他脸上洒水,以把他弄醒。

Eg. I gave him a jog to wake him up.

我轻轻推他一下把他弄醒。

2. move out:搬出

Eg. My parents sympathized with my eagerness to move out.

我父母体谅我想搬出去住的急切心情。

Eg. He couldn't pay his rent, so he had to move out.

他付不起房租, 所以得搬走。

3. keep on doing something:继续做某事

Eg. How am I to work if you keep on chattering?

象你这样絮絮叼叼地没个完,叫我怎么工作下去呢?

Eg.. You and I keep on attending to trifles instead of what's important.

咱们两个人只管注意些小事情就算了,不管大事情。

4. get warmed up:热身

Eg. The dancers warmed up backstage while the members of the audience were finding their seats.

当观众正在找座位时,这些舞者正在后台做准备运动。

5. take ten:休息十分钟,小憩

Eg. Let’s take ten and go on with our work.

我们先小憩一下,然后再继续我们的工作。

6. have a good time:玩得很高兴

Eg. I hope you' ll have a good time during your stay in China.

我希望你在中国逗留期间过得愉快。

Eg. Well Tom, I hope you have a good time in America. I'll miss you.

就这样了,汤姆。我希望你在美国玩得很愉快。我会想你的。

7. put something in my drink:在饮料里下药

8. take off:匆匆离开,常指突然且出人意料地) 离开
Eg. He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他出人意料地立刻就离开了,然后回到了那家汽车旅馆。

8. sleep over:在别人家过夜

Eg. If you don't want to drive, you're welcome to sleep over.

如果你今晚不想开车,可以在我家过夜。

Eg. It comes to sleeping over, my mother get angry with us.

我一谈及到别人家过夜,母亲就发火了。

9. dream about:梦见,梦想

Eg. How does anyone have time to dream about lost lonely souls like us?

人家哪里有工夫梦见我们这种孤魂野鬼。

Eg. I often dream about being wealthy.

我经常梦到发财。

10. fantasize about:对某人产生性幻想

Eg. Well, you know if you fantasize about some else during sex, so does your partner.

我是说,如果你在做爱的时候幻想着其他的人,你的伴侣也会如此。

11. shut up:住嘴

Eg. Shut up and do as I tell you.

少废话,我怎么说你就怎么办。

Eg. Shut up ! You' re just talking nonsense.

住嘴!你简直是胡说八道。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .