(单词翻译:单击)
小编感言
人生如戏,戏如人生。
《黑天鹅》自2010年12月上映以来广受好评,娜塔莉·波特曼不负众望,技压群芳,凭借对片中Nina这一人物角色的传神演绎,赢取了包括2011年第83届奥斯卡、第68届金球奖、2011年英国电影学院奖、2011年美国电影独立精神奖在内的16个最佳女主角奖项。
有不少人认为,《黑天鹅》是西方版的《霸王别姬》,这主要是因为两部电影都很好地把戏剧艺术天衣无缝地融合到电影中,极大地提升了影片的文化意蕴和艺术品味。为了诠释好《黑天鹅》中芭蕾舞演员Nina这一角色,娜塔莉·波特曼专门在电影开拍前进行了为期半年的魔鬼般的芭蕾训练;为了演好《霸王别姬》中程蝶衣这一京剧旦角的角色,张国荣台上台下苦学京剧表演艺术。
两部电影的主角有着极为相似的成长和从艺经历,都是不疯魔不成活、人戏无分的舞者和戏痴。通过两部影片,我们可以深切地感受到社会大背景和剧中角色对个体性情的改写和异化,感受到一个艺术家一旦真正进入了他(她)作品中人物的世界,他(她)就已经不再是现实生活中的他(她)了,或者说,现实生活中的他(她)反倒成为自己舞台角色所操纵的傀儡。影片的最后十几分钟尤为精彩,令人震撼!
试听正文
影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Mother:So, how did it go?
面试进行如何
You were late, so l called Susie in the office.
你回来晚了 所以我给办公室给的Susie大电话
An audition. l can't believe he just sprang that on you. So?
面试 我真不敢相信他竟然让你面试主角 结果如何
Nina:It was fine.
还好
Mother:Just fine? Oh, sweetheart. You tell me about it.
还好而已 亲爱的 别急慢慢告诉我
Nina, everything all right?
Nina 一切还好吗
Nina:I'm fine.
我没事
Mother:Almost done. You're working yourself too hard.
快好了 你练得太猛了
We all have off days.
我们都有不在状态的时候
Nina:If that girl hadn't barged in...
要不是莉莉闯进来
Mother:I'm sure she didn't mean to.
我相信她不是有意的
For a starter, If l hadn't taken you to each of your classes, you would have been completely lost.
记得你刚到舞团的时候吗 要不是我带着你去上每一堂课 你会完全迷路
Nina:I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. I'm going to tell him l finished it.
我明天会跟他说 我跟他说我跳好尾声了
Mother:You don't need to lie. It won't convince him one way or the other.
你不需要撒谎 这怎么样都说服不了他的
Oh, sweetheart. l know it's disappointing.
噢 亲爱的 我知道你很失望
And when you start getting older, there's all this ridiculous pressure.
年纪渐渐大了以后 就会有莫名其妙的压力
God knows l understand. But it's all right.
这点我最了解了 但是没关系
No matter what. You'll probably get to dance the pas de quatre again.
不管怎样 你可能要再去跳四人舞
That's such . Or maybe he'll make you a Big Swan.
这个角色很棒 说不定他会让你当大天鹅
Either way, you'll shine. l know.
不管怎样 你都会发光发亮 我知道
Everything will be better in the morning. It always is. Sweet girl.
明天早上你会舒服一点 事情总是这样 乖女儿
重点讲解
生词:
1. spring 突然提出
2. convince 使某人确信
3. disappointing 令人失望的
4. ridiculous 荒谬的, 可笑的
5. pressure 压力
6. sweetheart 爱人,情人
7. pas 芭蕾舞步
重点单词精学:
1.convince
Usage:convince sb (of sth)
Exp.make sb feel certain; cause sb to realize
使某人明白
Eg.How can I convince you of her honesty?
我怎样才能使你相信(她很诚实)呢?
Eg.What she said convinced me that I was mistaken.
她的一番话使我认识到我错了。
Eg.I was convinced I saw you there, but it must have been someone else.
我原来真以为看见你在那里, 一定是看错了人。
2.spring
Usage:spring sth on sb
Exp.present, introduce or propose sth suddenly to sb as a surprise or without warning
向某人突然说出或提出某事物(令人惊奇或猝不及防)
Eg.I hate to spring this on you at such short notice.
很抱歉, 向你突如其来提出这件事。
Eg.My leader sprang me on a business without any preparations so that I am very angry.
我的上司突然提出叫我去出趟差,我毫无准备,我气急了。
短语:
1. pas de quatre:四人舞
2. work oneself hard:习练太猛了,工作太猛了
3. have off days:不顺利的时候,不在状态的时候
4. barge in:闯入
5. for a starter:开始的时候
6. one way or the other:不管怎样;以这样或那样的方式
7. no matter:不管,无论
8. dance the pas de quatre:跳四人舞
7. a wonderful part:很棒的角色
1. sweet girl:和蔼温柔的姑娘, 甜蜜的姑娘
重点短语精学:
1.have off days
Eg.I had off days in the ballet competition this morning so I blew it.
今天早上的芭蕾舞比赛我不在状态之中,所以我弄砸了。
2.one way or the other
Eg.We all face peer pressure one way or the other.
我们多少都会受到同伴这样或是那样的压力。
Eg.I don't care about him any more; I don't feel anything at all about him, one way or the other.
我再也不会去想他,无论如何都不会对他再有一丝念头。