位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 黑天鹅 > 正文
影视课堂《黑天鹅》第30期:江山带有才人出
日期:2012-06-18 19:26

(单词翻译:单击)

边睹边读

影视片花:

台词欣赏:

Mother:Sounds like quite an evening.

晚会听起来很精彩

I wish l could have been there.

真希望我能去

Nina:You know I asked.

我问过他们了

Mother:I know you did. Susie told me.

我知道 Susie告诉我了

I guess he wanted you all to himself.

我想他想独占你

Nina:But why.

那是为什么

Mother:I don't blame him.

我不怪他

Where did you get these?

你怎么会有这副耳环?

Nina:They're fake.

这是假的

Mother:Fooled me.

我以为是真的了

Nina:I can do it.

我来就行了

Mother:He must have been by your side all night, showing you off. Nina.

他一定整晚都待在你身边 拿你当宝炫燿 Nina

Nina:It's just a rash.

那只是疹子

Mother:Just a rash? What are you talking about?

只是疹子 你在说什么

Nina:It was worse a few days ago. It's fine already.

几天前更糟糕 现在已经没事了

Mother:You've been scratching yourself again.

你又在乱抓自己了

Nina:No, I haven't. Mom!

妈 我没有

Mother:I thought you'd outgrown this disgusting habit.

我还以为你已经戒掉这个恶心的习惯了

Jesus Christ. l thought you were done with this, Nina.

老天 我以为你不会这样了

Shrugs. You keep wearing the shrugs.

披肩 用披肩遮住吧

Nina:I have been.

我穿了

Mother:Sit down. You have the white one and the pink one, and that will hide it.

坐下 你有白色跟粉红色的短外套 这样能遮住

And then I'll dig out that expensive cover-up. We still have some.

然后我去找高级的遮瑕膏 我们还有一些剩下的

No one will see it.

没人会看见的

Nina:Mom, please.

妈,拜托

Mother:It's the role, isn't it? It's all this pressure.

是这个角色的关系吧 都是因为这份压力

I knew it'd be too much. l knew it.

我就知道你会压力太大 我知道这个

Are you all right? You all right? It'll be all right.

你没事吧 你没事吧 不会有事的

学习笔记

单词提炼:

1. blame:责备

2. fake:假货

3. fool:欺骗,愚弄

4. rash:(皮)疹

5.scratch:抓,搔

6. outgrow:年长而不再要(某事物); 长大而厌倦(某事物)

7. disgusting:人厌恶的

8. habit:习惯,习性

9. shrug:耸肩

10. hide:遮避

11. dig:搜寻

12. cover-up:掩饰, 隐蔽

13. pressure:压力

重点单词精讲:

1.blame

Usage:~ sb (for sth)/~ sth on sb

Exp. consider or say that sb is responsible for sth done (badly or wrongly) or not done

责备; 责怪; 指责; 埋怨

Eg. A bad workman blames his tools, ie refuses to accept the responsibility for his own mistakes.

拙匠埋怨工具差(不承认错在自己)。

Eg. If you fail the exam you'll only have yourself to blame.

你若考试不及格, 只能怪自己。

Eg. She blamed him for the failure of their marriage/blamed the failure of their marriage on him.

她把婚姻的触礁归咎于他。

2.fool

Usage:~ sb (into doing sth)

Exp. to trick sb into believing sth that is not true

Eg. She certainly had me fooled-I really believed her!

Eg. You cannot fool me!

Eg. You're fooling yourself if you think none of this will affect you.

Eg. Don't be fooled into thinking they're going to change anything.

3.outgrow

Exp. leave (sth) behind or grow weary of (sth) as one grows older; grow out of

年长而不再要(某事物); 长大而厌倦(某事物)

Eg. outgrow bad habits, childish interests, etc.

年长而放弃坏习惯﹑ 儿时的兴趣等

Eg. He has outgrown his passion for pop music.

他已长大不再热衷於流行音乐了。

4.dig

Exp. to find sth that has been hidden or forgotten for a long time

Eg. I went to the attic and dug out Grandad's medals.

短语提炼:

1. wanted sb all to oneself:独占某人

2. by one's side:在某人的身旁

3. all night:整夜

4. show off:炫耀,卖弄

5. outgrow a habit:改掉习惯

6. be done with:与......决裂

7. wear the shrugs:披上披肩

8. sit down:坐下

9. dig out:挖出,查出,找出

10. all right:没事的

重点短语精讲:

1.show off

Eg. Although he wants to make a hit, I think he hasn't got much to show off.

虽然他想大出风头, 不过我以为他没有什么可炫耀的。

Eg. She loved clothes, and was always immensely keen to show off any new purchase.

她喜欢各式衣服,而且常常希望显示自己新买的衣服。

Eg. She likes to show off her nice figure by wearing tight dresses.

她总穿紧身衣来炫耀她的好身材。

Eg. I've had the boys practising this a long time, privately; and just hungry for a chance to show off.

我已经叫孩子们偷偷的练习了这么些日子,正急于找个机会来露一手呢!

2.dig out

Eg. I digged out an old photo from the drawer.

我从抽屉中翻出一张旧照片。

Eg. We are expecting to dig out some important facts.

我们希望能找出一些重要的事实。

Eg. Why did you dig out all these old magazines?

你把这些旧杂志翻出来干什么?

Eg. Can you dig the material out of the archives?

你能从档案中找出这份材料吗?

Eg. I am done with writing him letters asking him to pay his bill.

我不再写信要他付清帐单了。

3.be done with

Eg. I'm done with you forever.

我和你从此一刀两断。

Eg. I've found he lied to me, so I've decided to have done with him.

我发觉他对我说谎, 因此决定同他断绝关系。

Eg. When John graduated from school, he decided that he was done with study for good and all.

约翰从学校毕业时, 决定永远不再和学习打交道了。

语法透视:

1.I wish l could have been there.

这句话使用了虚拟语气。主句中有wish这个词,后面跟的宾语从句要使用虚拟语气。本句是对过去事情的假设,所以用的是could have done这个谓语结构。

2.He must have been by your side all night, showing you off.

这句话使用的是情态动词的虚拟语气。Must have done是表示对过去的事情的非常肯定的推测。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers
  • rashadj. 鲁莽的 n. 疹子,大量
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • shrugn. 耸肩 v. 耸肩
  • atticn. 阁楼
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,