位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 黑天鹅 > 正文
影视课堂《黑天鹅》第37期:别有用心的道歉
日期:2012-09-22 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Mother: Can l help you?

有事吗

Lily: Is Nina around?

妮娜在吗

Mother: Sorry, she's not here.

抱歉她不在

Nina: Who was that?

是谁

Mother: It was no one. It was no one!

没人 没人

Nina: Hello?

哈罗

Lily: Hey!

Nina: What are you doing here?

你来这里干嘛

Lily: I just came by to apologize.

我是来道歉的

You're right, I should have never spoken to him about you.

你说的对 我不该跟他聊你的事

Mother: Sweetheart.

亲爱的

Nina: Give me a second.

等一下

Mother: Your dinner.

晚饭好了

Nina: Mom, please!

妈 拜托

Lily: She's a trip.

她很厉害

Nina: How do you know where l live?

你怎么知道我住在哪里

I have my ways. Jesus! Relax,

我有我的门路 老天 别紧张

l got it from Susie in the office.

我在办公室跟苏西要了地址

I feel really shitty about what I did,

我做这件事让我过意不去

and l just really want to make it up to you.

我想补偿你

So how about l take you out to dinner?

我请你吃晚饭如何

Nina: I don't think.

不要吧

Lily: Okay, that's fine. What about drinks?

没关系 喝一杯

Mother: Sweetie, you need to rest.

亲爱的 你需要休息

Nina: Jesus! Wait.

老天 等等

Mother: What are you doing?

你在干嘛

Nina: Going out.

我要出门

Mother: What?

什么

Nina: Stairs.

走楼梯吧

Mother: Nina! You're on the stage tomorrow.

妮娜 你明天要登台了

要点提示

come by:看望

Next time you're over this way, please come by.

下次路过这里,请来坐一坐。

speak to sb about sb:跟某人谈及某人

I swear to the god that I did not speak to your husband about you.

我对天发誓我没有对你的丈夫提及你的事情。

give sb a second:给某人一点时间

Please be calm and give me a second to handle it.

请冷静,给予我一点时间去处理这件事情。

have one’s ways:有门路,有办法,有路子

Do you have your ways to get the tickets for the concert tonight?

你有路子可以买到今晚的音乐会的门票吗?

get sth from sb:从......得到......

If so, how much support can you get from them?

如果是,您可以从他们中获得多少支持?

feel shitty about:对......感到可耻

I felt shitty about my wrong doings.

我对我的做的错事感到可耻。

make up to:对......进行弥补

There's nothing you can do that will make up to me for forgetting my birthday.

你做什么都不能补偿忘了我生日这件事。

How about:......如何......怎么样

How about a cup of coffee at a nearby coffee shop?

去附近的咖啡屋喝杯咖啡吧?

What about:对于......怎么样

They are very splendid. What about the price?

这些非常不错。价格怎么样呢?

go out:出去,出门

Be sure to put off the light before you go out.

在你出去前别忘了关灯。

on the stage:登台演出

At the sight of his appearance on the stage, the hall rang with thunderous applause.

他一出场,礼堂里就掌声雷动。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • applausen. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许 v. 鼓掌
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面