位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 黑天鹅 > 正文
影视课堂《黑天鹅》第35期:你需要放松一下了
日期:2012-09-23 07:08

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Lily: I can't believe he calls her that.It's so gross.

我不敢相信他叫贝丝小公主 好恶心

Nina: I think it's sweet.

我觉得很可爱

Lily: Little princess? He probably calls every girl that.

小公主 他可能每个都叫

Nina: No way. That's just for Beth.

不可能 那是贝丝专属

Lily: I bet he'll be calling you Little Princess' any day now.

我敢说他就快叫你小公主了

Nina: I don't know about that.

这我可不知道

Lily: Sure he will.You just got to let him lick your pussy.

他一定会你得让他舔你

Waiter: Cheeseburger,extra bloody.

起司汉堡 牛肉特生

Lily: Thank you.

谢谢

Waiter: Let me know if that's juicy enough for you.

再告诉我多不多汁

Lily: I will.

我会的

Waiter: You got enough cheese?

你的起司够吗

Lily: No,but you do.

不够 但你够了

Waiter: Enjoy.

请享用

Lily: Okay.Want to spruce up? What? I carry a spare.

好 要不要打扮一下 干嘛 我多带了一件

In case l wake up somewhere unexpected.So, how is he?

以免我在没料到的地方醒过来 汤玛 如何

Nina: I wouldn't know.

我哪会知道

Lily: Come on.

拜托

Nina: I really don't want to talk about that.

我真的不想谈这件事

Lily: Okay.

好吧

Nina: You really need to relax.One for you and one for me.

你真的得放松 一颗给你 一颗给我

And don't worry, it's pure, l promise.

放心 我保证药很纯

I brought it with me straight from San Francisco.

这是我从旧金山带来的

Nina: What is it?

这是什么

Lily: What, are you kidding?You've never rolled?

啥 你在开玩笑吗 你没用过

It'll relax you, it'll loosen you up.Let you see the night sky.

这会让你放松 让你不要紧绷

Nina: How long does it last?

药效会持续多久

Lily: A couple of hours tops.

顶多两小时

Nina: It's okay.

Lily: Okay.

好吧

要点提示

can't believe:简直不敢相信

I can't believe this is really happening!

我不敢相信这一切真的发生了。

know about:获悉,听说

I want to know about this thing now from beginning to end.

现在我想从头到尾了解这件事。

spruce up:打扮

You really must spruce up a bit, Albert.

阿尔培,你可是得把自己搞得整洁一点了。

in case:以防万一

Do you have any back-ups in case I cannot be there?

假如我不能来,你们有没有候补人员?

wake up:醒来

I used to wake up early and get up at 6:30.

我通常醒得早,六点半钟起床。

talk about:谈论

He went on to talk about his accident.

他接着谈到了他的意外事故。

loosen up:放松

Loosen up, this isn't a formal occasion.

随便一些,这不是正式场合。

a couple of :几个

He has a couple of boon companions.

他有几个爱吃喝交际的朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • loosenvt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽 vi. 变松,
  • boonn. 恩惠 adj. 愉快的