听电影《朋友一场》学英语第02期:毕业晚会
日期:2012-11-11 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Oh, you want a kiss?
哦,你想要个吻吗?  
Jamie, I signed your yearbook.
洁蜜,我写完了你的同学录。  
Jamie, I’m opening your gate.
洁蜜,我打开了你家大门。 
What’s up, guys?
出什么事了,伙计们?  
Class of ’95. Mm-mm.
95班,呣-呣。  
Hey, what’s up, Leon, Trevor? Great season. Great.
嘿,怎么了,里昂,瑞夫? 伟大的赛季,伟大。  
I love you.
我爱你。  
Hey, guys. Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen!
嘿,克里斯 布兰德,女士们先生们!  
I thought it was supposed to be just the four of us.
我还以为只有我们四个。  
Happy graduation, Chris.What’s going on?
毕业快乐,克里斯,怎么回事?  
The Palaminos decided to throw Jamie.
帕拉米诺家想要给洁蜜。  
a surprise graduation party.Oh, that’s just great!
一个惊喜的毕业晚会,哦,这可真好!  
Tonight’s the night. Where is she?
就是今晚,她在哪里?  
I think I saw her go in the garage with the football team.
我好像看见她和足球队的进了车库。 
Sweet.Hey. No fear, Chris, huh? This is your.
很好,嘿,别害怕,克里斯,啊?这是你的。
chance to get out of the "friend zone."Yeah.
跨越“朋友界限”的机会,对。  
Huh? Okay.
嗯?好。  
for hip hop this is hip hop for today.
对于嘻哈这是嘻哈今天。
I give props to hip hop, so hip hop hooray.
我给小道具,嘻哈,所以嘻哈万岁。
Jamie.
洁蜜。
妙语佳句
1.yearbook
年鉴;年刊
I'm developing an online yearbook for Harvard kids now, but I'm thinking of expanding it.
我正在为哈佛的孩子们开发一个在线年鉴,但是我想把这个项目扩张。
2.supposed
adj. 假定的;被信以为真的;想象上的
v. 假定(suppose的过去分词)
The pilots were supposed to drop supplies to the snowbound villages, but the local government was poor and they pranged up the whole operation.
飞行员应该给那些被雪封住路的村庄空投救济物质,但地方政府经济困难,这使该计划的实施陷入了困境。
3.throw
vt. 投;抛;掷
vi. 抛;投掷
n. 投掷;冒险
The chicken will peck up all the grain that you throw on the ground.
小鸡会把你扔在地上的谷子全部啄起来吃掉。
4.hooray
vi. 呼万岁
vt. 呼万岁
n. 万岁
int. 万岁
If that worked, hooray! If not, soldier on to the next step.
如果这样行得通,万岁!如果还不行,那就迎着困难进行下一步吧。
5.Get out of
逃避;避免
If you really do want to do the task/project, ask why. What do you get out of it?
如果你真的想做这个任务或者项目,就问几个为什么:你能从中得到什么?
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我还以为只有我们四个。  
2.我好像看见她和足球队的进了车库。 
上期参考答案
1.I feel like we’re not in high school.
2.Raise your hand if your brother’s a homo!

分享到