电影《绝配男女》第38期:对不起,亲爱的
日期:2013-09-21 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

What?
干嘛?
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
It's just your reaction was so... So...
这就是你的反应…干嘛?
What?
干嘛?
Like you received a pardon from a death sentence!
像你被宣判死刑收到了原谅!
You know, I think underneath it all you wanted to be pregnant.
你好象很怕听到女人怀孕
That's bullshit. I just don't think it would be the end of the world like you do.
胡说八道,我不认为这将是世界的尽头像你一样
Maybe this is a blessing.
也许这是个祝福
- Maybe this shows our heads are in different places right now. - Yeah,
也许我从现在起要搬出卧室住
mine's on my shoulders, and yours is up your ass!
没错,从今天我们分居
I don't know why she stays with me.
我不知道她干嘛远离我
What do you think she should do?
你觉得她要怎么做?
Probably leave me.
信任我
Sounds like a part of you wants her to.
看来这也是你希望的部分
Perhaps that way you don't have to be the bad guy.
不过也许你不是合适的人选
Why is it we sometimes look foradvice when we already know the answer.
为什么我们已经知道答案 却还要寻求建议?
Maybe it's because we want to be wrong.
也许是需要这种关系长久下去
Drew...
怎么啦?
I've been thinking...
我一直在想
Maybe we shouldn't live together anymore.
也许我们不应该在一起了
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起,亲爱的
- Look this hurts me... - Shut up.
像这样伤害了我,闭嘴
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
I moved across the country to be with you.
我横穿大半个国家来跟你同居
I... I'm just not good for you right now.
我是觉得自己不再适合你了
I left a job!
我扔下了工作
I left my family, and my friends...
离开了家人,朋友
I'm living next to a freeway! You fucking selfish coward!
天天背着私奔的头衔在生活 你这个自私的混蛋!
Get away from me!
离我远点!

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、reaction
n. 反应,感应;反动,复古;反作用
Reaction to the visit is mixed.
对这次访问的反应不一。
2、underneath
prep. 在…的下面;在…的形式下;在…的支配下
adv. 在下面;在底下
n. 下面;底部
adj. 下面的;底层的
The device exploded underneath a van.
那个装置在一辆面包车底下爆炸了。
3、selfish
adj. 自私的;利己主义的
I think I've been very selfish. I've been mainly concerned with myself.
我觉得我一直很自私。我总是只关心自己。
重点短语:
1、a part of
一部分
He spends at least a part of his time in reading.
他至少有一部分空闲时间看书。
2、get away from
避免,摆脱;逃离
You can't get away from the fact that the cost of living is always rising.
你不能否认生活费用总是在上涨这个事实。
考考你(翻译):
1、所有新时尚都是从反抗现存习俗开始的。
2、射击场被一排排宝石红照明装置从下面照亮。
3、当它不是你生活的一部分而是变成你的全部生活的时候。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、The maintenance process is not configurable; it starts at midnight every 24 hours.
2、She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
3、Dr. Velayati gave a vague but negative response.

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • blessingn. 祝福,祷告
  • vagueadj. 模糊的,不明确的,犹豫不决的,茫然的
  • cowardn. 懦夫 adj. 胆小的 Coward n. 科沃德
  • objectionn. 反对,异议
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • maintenancen. 维护,保持,维修,生活费用 n. 供给,抚养; 主