电影《绝配男女》第22期:你不能其它女人睡觉
日期:2013-09-03 19:40

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Well... Eventually I'd like to get married and have kids.
最后,我想结婚,然后生孩子
I said eventually, you don't have to panic.
我只是说:最后,你别惊慌了
I just thought that was somewhere off in the future.
但我说这可是 我们未来的重要事
We had talked about naming our kids.
我们谈论了结婚生孩子的事
And as much as I hate to admit it, all I kept thinking was...
同时我也讨厌鲁莽作出决定 我能想象到的是…
Drew... you will never, ever sleep with another woman again. Everl
“德鲁,你永远不能 再和其它女人睡觉,永远”
Didn't I tell you not to speak to anyone without talking to me first!
你得记住别让任何人先讨论我
- I didn't sign anything. - I don't care.
我什么都没谈 我不管!
- A verbal agreement can be as equally as binding! - Well then put it in writing!
但你必须对这事情负责
Louis, you know my work. I'm not picky.
路易斯,他知道我的原则 我不是乱来的
But this script, this rewrite, it sucks!
这剧本…很糟糕
Okay fine, we'll just say there was never a meeting of the minds, therefore...
除非所有事情谈妥才能签约
...no valid contract.
没有有效契约。
Excuse me... Can I ask a question.
对不起,我问一个问题?
Chances are we're going to facing some expensive litigation here.
我们完全可以体验 一些不同的经历
Now in order to avoid that, if we could get you script approval...
你知道我们可以给你各种剧本
...would you reconsider doing the film?
你能考虑做这部影片吗?
Well I suppose that would get us all to lunch a little sooner.
我只是想尽快办妥我所有的事
- Who the fuck is that guy! - Three... Four...
那他妈的家伙是谁?
I think you scared the shit out of him. Good thing he's wearing a dark suit.
有些原则是可以破的
- You lost a few points there sparky. - Am I fired?
你没说到重点上

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、eventually
adv. 最后,终于
Eventually, the army caught up with him in Latvia.
部队终于在拉脱维亚追上了他。
2、panic
n. 恐慌,惊慌;大恐慌
adj. 恐慌的;没有理由的
vt. 使恐慌
vi. 十分惊慌
An earthquake has hit the capital, causing damage to buildings and panic among the population.
一场地震袭击了首都,造成建筑物的损坏和人们的惊慌。
3、verbal
adj. 口头的;言语的;动词的;照字面的
n. 动词的非谓语形式
They were jostled and subjected to a torrent of verbal abuse.
他们被推来搡去,并受到了潮水般的辱骂。
重点短语:
1、as much as
差不多;尽…那样多
Not as much as you might think.
能但不会像你想象的那么多。
2、in order to
为了
In order to compass our object we must work hard.
为了达到我们的目标,我们必须努力工作。
考考你(翻译):
1、你的孩子最终会离开家,作为完全独立的成年人过她自己的日子。
2、我处于一阵要把一切及时安排就绪的恐慌中。
3、戴夫喝多了,嘴里脏话连篇。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、The post office centralizing the town celebrated its 20th anniversary yesterday.
2、He sucked on his cigarette.
3、The announcement was greeted enthusiastically.

分享到
重点单词
  • torrentn. 激流,山洪 adj. 奔流的,汹涌的
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • celebratedadj. 著名的,声誉卓著的 动词celebrate的过
  • verbaladj. 动词的,口头的,用言辞的,用文字的 n. 动名
  • earthquaken. 地震
  • enthusiasticallyadv. 热情地,热心地
  • abusen. 滥用,恶习 vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待
  • compassn. 指南针,圆规 vt. 图谋,包围,达成