电影《绝配男女》第11期:没钱是所有邪恶的根源
日期:2013-08-23 21:15

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Drew Curtis was going up there next.
德鲁.柯蒂斯就是下一位
- Hi, I'm Drew. - Katute.
嗨,我是德鲁 卡图特
- Gazunhidt. - Oh that's original.
那是什么?哦,那是初创的
Louis is expecting you.
路易斯想见你
I need to see the net-profit definition.
我马上需要结果
You sold it, don't buy it back!
怎么?尽快把它买下来
The lace ofmoney is the root ofall evil.
没钱是所有邪恶的根源
Also, I want a clause guaranteeing there'll be no other contingent compensation...
同时我要他们自愿关闭…
...without our prior approval.
在没有任何怨言的前提下
Good.
没问题很好
I used to be able to "walk the dog" when I was a kid. Now I suck.
当我在谈论事情的时候 我总是来回走动
You want the fudge swirl or the peanut butter?
你想应聘什么职位?
- Excuse me? - Cookies!
对不起?这里有各种职位
My niece belongs to some girls club.
是一个出名的律师事务所
- I don't know how I got stuck selling these fucking cookies. - Oh yeah, sure.
我不知道我有多喜欢这种工作
- Fudge swirls. I'll take a box. - Right.
软糖漩涡。我要一盒。好的。
Shit! I'm out of the fudgies. Katute! More swirls!
不知放到那里了 卡图特,多准备一些
- Peanut butter's fine. - You sure?
简单点好 是吗?很好
Great. 86 the swirls!
准备86个
You can pay Katute on the way out.
卡图特会给你解释
Louis, Marty Gomez on 2.
路易斯 马迪.格梅兹也想要 CB
Ahh... C.B.!
啊 C B
What do you call that microscopic shit at the bottom of the pond?
你把显微镜叫做什么?
Pond scum?
巴斯哥?
No, no, no... That's at the top.
不,不是的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it's some sort of shit.
哦,这看来有点麻烦
And until you pass the Bar... ...that shit is you! You're here...
直到你拿到律师证后 那就没事了
...because of one reason and one reason only.
你来这里只有一个原因… 只有一个原因…
Your sister. She's a lunatic. But, she's brilliant and...
那就是你的姐姐
...l love her.
我爱她
And because I love her...
因为我爱她…
I'm willing to give you the benefit of my wisdom.
我愿意给你一切的利益

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、original
n. 原件;原作;原物;原型
adj. 原始的;最初的;独创的;新颖的
The original plan was to go by bus.
起初的计划是乘公交车去。
2、compensation
n. 补偿;报酬;赔偿金
He received one year's salary as compensation for loss of office.
他得到一年的薪水作为失去职位的补偿金。
3、contingent
adj. 因情况而异的;不一定的;偶然发生的
n. 分遣队;偶然事件;分得部分
Nigeria provided a large contingent of troops to the West African Peacekeeping Force.
尼日利亚向西非维和部队派出了一大批部队。
4、brilliant
adj. 灿烂的,闪耀的;杰出的;有才气的;精彩的,绝妙的
She had a brilliant mind.
她有极聪明的头脑。
重点短语:
1、at the bottom of
在…的底部
My wife found this at the bottom of the measure you borrowed yesterday.
我老婆在你昨天晚上借走的称底盘上发现了这个。
考考你(翻译):
1、填好问卷调查表之后,复印并将原件交给你的雇主。
2、他们想要给约500个投诉者每人2万美元作为补偿金。
3、例如,如果您拷贝一个消息,它们就会显示在最初生命线的底端。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、I rushed to get the 7:00 a.m. train.
2、A spokesman says the president has backed off from his threat to boycott the conference.
3、But it all kind of boils down to these basics of storage.

分享到
重点单词
  • microscopicadj. 显微镜的,极小的,微观的
  • pondn. 池塘 v. 筑成池塘
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • approvaln. 批准,认可,同意,赞同
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • boycottvt. 抵制(贸易),拒绝参加
  • definitionn. 定义,阐释,清晰度
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • contingentadj. 可能性,经验主义的,不可预知的,附带的 n.