电影《绝配男女》第36期:我一直爱着你
日期:2013-09-19 19:40

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

with the navy stripes and the khaki pants that I hate.
系着花花的领带 还有我讨厌的裤子
- You remember what I was wearing? - I remember everything, Drew.
你还记得我穿什么? 我什么都记得,德鲁
See this is a little game women play. They know that guys don't remember things
这是女人玩的小游戏 她们记得男人不知道的事情
so they just cite some insignificant little fact...
所以她们做的决定非常重要
...like a navy striped shirt, which lends instant credibility...
包括那些难以置信的事情
You were wearing the white shirt with the navy stripes
你穿着白衬衫,系着花领带
and the khaki pants that I hate. But that's not the point.
穿着我讨厌的裤子,但这并不是重点。
I don't understand you, Julia. I make a few harmless little comments,
我真不明白你!我做了一些错误的评论
- why are you so sensitive? - I'm sensitive because you are always preoccupied...
你为什么如此的敏感? 我敏感是因为你总是全神贯注。
- ...and you're always looking at other women! - And you're always complaining!
你总是盯着其它女人看!你总是抱怨
You have to twist everything around, so that it's my fault.
你走到都被盯着 这是我的错
Maybe I want too much,
也许我要求的太多
but I'm in love with you, Drew.
但我一直爱着你,德鲁
Look, whatever's wrong we can work it out.
听着,不管有什么问题 我们可以一起解决
Nothing's wrong, Julia! Just stop pressuring me!
没什么问题! 不要再给我压力!
You never want to talk!
你从来都不想交谈
You never make love anymore!
我们甚至没再做爱
Are you not in love with me anymore?
你不再爱我了吗?
Is that it?
是不是啊?
Please Drew... ...no intellectual rhetoric,
求你了,德鲁 不要一个人扛着所有困难…
no one-liners. Just talk to me.
不要说谎了,尽管告诉我
Why do women have to talk everything out?
女人为什么要把 什么事都说出来?
Why can't they be like guys, keep things inside and die of heart attacks?
难道男人把事藏在心里 会得心脏病吗?

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、insignificant
adj. 无关紧要的
In 1949 Bonn was a small, insignificant city.
1949年,波恩还是个不足称道的小城市。
2、credibility
n. 可信性;确实性
The police have lost their credibility.
警察已经失去了他们的可信性。
3、sensitive
adj. 敏感的;[仪] 灵敏的;感光的;易受伤害的
The classroom teacher must be sensitive to a child's needs.
课堂教师必须理解孩子的需求。
重点短语:
1、work out
解决;算出;实现;制定出;消耗完;弄懂
Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
谈判者们预定在今天晚些时候会面以找到一个折中的办法。
2、die of
因……死,死于
She died from a gunshot wound.
她死于枪伤。
考考你(翻译):
1、现在来看这工作量不是无关紧要的。
2、我们必须保证这个市场的信誉。
3、虐待妇女的问题需要严肃、小心地对待。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、Ms. Carey appeared to blame her breakdown on EMI's punishing work schedule.
2、But it would be convenient—if it would work.
3、All the time she agonized and prayed.

分享到
重点单词
  • insignificantadj. 无关紧要的,可忽略的,不重要的,无用的
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • citevt. 引用,引证,举(例)
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • credibilityn. 可信,确实性,可靠
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • twistv. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲 n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,拧
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • rhetoricn. 修辞,华丽虚饰的语言,修辞学