电影《绝配男女》第13期:我从来没见过那种人
日期:2013-08-25 21:12

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

...on the set everyday between 10 and 3.
10点到3点上班
Don't fuck with me Lori, or I'll make you pick up Hymie in a limo.
别让我迷惑了 劳里,你是接贾米的
Moving on to the megastar... She needs the Denon CD player. The Sony 30 inch TV.
因为要制作这个东西 她要迪翁的CD…
And... the Sony DVD deck.
还有索尼DVD播放机
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见
At least I have 2 interviews lined up for next week.
我会下个星期准备好
Well use the credit card if you need it, Hon'.
你知道这是很必要的,宝贝
Thanks. Don't worry Dad, I'll be fine.
谢谢,爸爸,别担心,我没事
Dante, get away from there!
但丁,别出来!
Come here. Come here. What are you doing in here...
过来,你在干什么?
Dad, can I call you tomorrow?
爸爸,明天可以给你电话吗? 好的,我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Thanks babe, that's so sweet.
谢谢你,真可爱
Yeah, but yours moves.
你自己有一个
- I know, isn't he adorable? - Babe, when did we agree to get a dog?
看见这只可爱的小狗吗?
Well there was this adopt a pet thing, on Laurel Canyon...
这是劳雷尔峡谷收养的…
And he was just staring at me.
它非常喜欢我
That's what they do...
我想是的
- Dante? - Yup. The Divine Canine.
但丁?是的
- How about Dylan? - I thought we were going to save that name for one of our kids?
迪伦怎么样?根据它的性格取名
Oh yeah. Oscar?
哦,是的,奥斯卡呢?
- Oscar, come here! - Dante, stay!
奥斯卡,过来
- Oscar come here! Oscar... -Dante, stay...
奥斯卡 但丁,别动!
- Alright, that's it! Scissor time! - No!
好了,看看谁打得赢 不,不要!
- Say uncle! - No! I'm gonna
快点,叫叔叔 不,我要小便
- Tell me I'm the best looking guy you've ever seen! - Don't push it!
我从未见过你这种的人

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、credit
n. 信用,信誉;[金融] 贷款;学分;信任;声望
vt. 相信,信任;把…归给,归功于;赞颂
The group can't get credit to buy farming machinery.
该集团无法以赊购方式购买农业机械。
2、adorable
adj. 可爱的;可敬重的,值得崇拜的
By the time I was 30, we had three adorable children.
到我30岁时,我们有了3个非常可爱的孩子。
3、adopt
vt. 采取;接受;收养;正式通过
vi. 采取;过继
The United Nations General Assembly has adopted a resolution calling on all parties in the conflict to seek a political settlement.
联合国大会已采纳了一项呼吁所有冲突各方寻求政治解决的决议。
重点短语:
1、lined up
整顿;对准
They quickly lined up on the playground.
他们很快在操场上排好了队。
2、pick up
捡起;获得;收拾;不费力地学会
He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.
他从地板上捡起帽子,重新戴在头上。
考考你(翻译):
1、我们把所有的功劳都揽到自己身上就不对了。
2、那里列出有很多可爱的动物,但是它们都需要有一个自己的家。
3、该集团正在致力于推广远距离宽带无线访问的采用。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、The peasants leaned down to reap wheat.
2、The announcement was greeted enthusiastically.
3、Many Filipinos see the bases as an extension of American colonial rule.

分享到
重点单词
  • enthusiasticallyadv. 热情地,热心地
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • resolutionn. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率
  • divineadj. 神的,神圣的 vt. 推断 vi. 预言,理解
  • machineryn. (总称)机器,机械
  • wheatn. 小麦,小麦色
  • adoptv. 采用,收养,接受
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • announcementn. 通知,发表,宣布
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c