电影《绝配男女》第17期:别乱动!
日期:2013-08-29 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

You know what, I wish Lenny and I could diet together... but he would never do it.
你知道吗,我很希望 伦尼和我一起规定饮食
He loves his food too much.
但他不会的,他太爱吃东西了
He's not that heavy.
他也没那么重吧 哦,拜托
Please, it's the loose clothes I buy him.
请,这是宽松的衣服是我买给他。
Most people eat until they're full... ...Lenny eats until his arms get tired.
大多数人吃饭吃到直到他们吃撑了……莱尼吃到他的手臂累了。
Anyway, it's not like I banged the chick. I mean, we used to... I bumped into her
似乎没你说得那么可怕
- the other day, she gave me her number to, you know... catch up. - Right.
一旦你合适的话 他会给你号码
And I didn't want to tell Celeste because then you get into the whole thing...
我不想告诉你瑟雷斯特的事 那只是…
...how I used to date this chick. I haven't seen her in over a year.
我们几年前的事一直还没结果
- And then, you know, come the questions. - The questions.
你知道存在很多问题
- Are you still attracted to her? - What do you need to be friends with her for?
你这样是认真吗? 不,我们只是做过朋友
Umm... Don't I give you everything you want?
或许也不会给你所想要的
Blah, blah... Hey don't touch, it's fucking art, man!
嘿,别乱动!
Anyway, women are such a pain in the ass, you know?
对了,你必须付出很大代价的
Anyway, she finds the number in my pocket.
然后也许可以给你想要的号码
Yeah... I probably should have leveled with her, but...
里面真的存在很多难解的问题
I told her it was my masseuse.
我告诉她这是我的女按摩师。
- Sometimes it's just easier to just bullshit than explain. - Exactly!
看来似乎都无法解释清楚
Sometimes it's easier to bullshit than explain. I like that.
有时候胡说会更有效果 我很喜欢

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、anyway
adv. 无论如何,不管怎样;总之
I'm certain David's told you his business troubles. Anyway, it's no secret that he owes money.
我肯定戴维已经告诉了你他生意上的麻烦。反正他欠钱不是什么秘密。
2、attract
vt. 吸引;引起
vi. 吸引;有吸引力
The Cardiff Bay project is attracting many visitors.
加的夫湾工程吸引着众多的参观者。
3、probably
adv. 大概;或许;很可能
The White House probably won't make this plan public until July.
白宫可能要到7月份才会公布这项计划。
重点短语:
1、bump into
无意中遇到、碰到
I happened to bump into Mervyn Johns in the hallway.
我碰巧在走廊里撞见了默文·约翰斯。
2、used to
惯于;过去经常
He used to stand in for the star.
他过去一直在给明星做替身。
考考你(翻译):
1、我不知道为什么我落户到了迈阿密,但不管怎样我做了。
2、他不能确定自己理解是否正确,尽管该理论的逻辑推理引起了他的兴趣。
3、我们经常驾车去那儿,就是为了碰上一两个刚下课的帅哥。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、They have yet to show that they can really deliver working technologies.
2、Jim witnessed my signature on the new agreement.
3、There are some things that you can only understand when they happen to you.

分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为