电影《绝配男女》第35期:我是开玩笑的
日期:2013-09-18 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Her married friends keep asking her if we're going to tie the knot.
结了婚的朋友 很少能睡个安稳觉
Why do married people do that all the time?
为什么结了婚的人都这样做?
Misery loves company.
也许我们喜欢有伴
Yeah well, lately she seems interested
要不了多久 我们也要不厌其烦讨论…
in talking about is saving for a house and having kids.
存钱买房,生孩子
She knows what she wants, you can't blame her.
她明白自己的需要 这是她天生的
Thank you, Lenny.
谢谢你,伦尼
Desert's on the table.
该吃饭了
Sorry...
对不起
Me thinks Uncle Drew is fucked. Yeah...
我看德鲁有大麻烦了
One who honors others, honors himself.
“尊重别人就是尊重自己”
This is more like it.
我更喜欢这个,“永不言败”
You have a big dong.
你有一个大盾。
- He must've gotten Lenny's. - Oh I don't think so.
伦尼肯定拿到自己喜欢的 我看未必
Oh I didn't mean it, honey. I know you're hung like a Buffalo.
亲爱的,我不需要那个 我知道你心里爱着我
Oh please, you're always making snide little comments.
好了 你老实让我对评论不舒服
Love means having to say you're sorry. Constantly.
不要这样好吗?
- I don't remember saying that. - Of course you don't remember.
我不记得自己想什么 你当然记得
You're a man, you develop amnesia when it's convenient!
你是男人 男人是不会选择忘记的
- I was probably joking. - You were serious.
我是开玩笑的 你是认真的
- Oh, like you remember whether I was serious or not. - I remember very well.
我怎么记得自己 是不是认真的?
It was after you hung out at Monty Brandt's all night,
就是在蒙迪来了后 你就整晚没回家
the first time we has dinner at Casa Rosa's. You were wearing the white shirt
我们第一次在卡萨罗萨 你穿着白衬衫…

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、blame
vt. 责备;归咎于
n. 责备;责任;过失
The commission is expected to blame the army for many of the atrocities.
该委员会预计会将大量暴行归咎于军队。
2、honor
n. 荣誉;信用;头衔
vt. 尊敬(等于honour);给…以荣誉
Your honor brings to all of us.
你的荣誉给我们带来了荣耀。
3、convenient
adj. 方便的
They may use a credit card for convenience.
他们可以为了方便而使用信用卡。
重点短语:
1、all the time
始终,一直
I fiddled at it all the time.
我一直在忙于那件工作。
2、hung out
挂出;闲逛
When I got home, we hung out.
当我回家以后,我们开始约会。
考考你(翻译):
1、凯丽女士看来是将自己的崩溃归咎于百代公司紧张的工作安排。
2、但如果它能行得通——交易就会变得很方便。
3、她一直在忍受痛苦并且祈祷。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、Everything you do involves your ego.
2、These people deserve to make more than the minimum wage.
3、The soldiers probed cautiously ahead of them for mines.
本期答案
1、Ms. Carey appeared to blame her breakdown on EMI's punishing work schedule.
2、But it would be convenient—if it would work.
3、All the time she agonized and prayed.

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • knotn. 结,节 vi. 打结 vt. 把 ... 打成结,
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • amnesian. 健忘症,记忆缺失
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • conveniencen. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托
  • snideadj. 险恶的,假冒的
  • miseryn. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难
  • constantlyadv. 不断地,经常地